Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Apology To All My Clients - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Apology To All My Clients (375 Views)

Mercedes Benz And Others- Calls For Clients.. / 6 of My Clients Custom Papers Are Genuine!!! / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅brand New 2020 BMW 730li -mpower M7..call For Price (serious Clients Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology To All My Clients by greggng: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Today I got so many calls from my clients who felt bad about how I responded to some of them . I most state that i am not perfect , I am human and also have my faults too. My greatest happiness is that despite my short comings lots of you still love and believe in me. I promise not to fall short of expectation. I am open to corrections..if I have gone astray kindly correct me. No one has monopoly of knowledge. I will continue to do my best towards making Sure all well meaning nairalander are safe here. The bad eggs won't like this...is better to die and remembered for good than for bad. Lots of us both home and broad have bought cars from me via referral and I cherish all that. What surprises them is that by the time they met me ...they begin to go home with happiness. ...some do confess that they thought I am a difficult human being but they met an honest and straight forward person..

1 Like

Re: Apology To All My Clients by djacob(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
keep doing good bro.... even if I didn't end up buying from you I do appreciate your sincerity.
stay bless
Re: Apology To All My Clients by greggng: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
djacob:
keep doing good bro.... even if I didn't end up buying from you I do appreciate your sincerity.
stay bless

Thanks alot I do appreciate this

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2004 / Very Clean 2004 Toks Honda Pilot & Duty Fully Paid 1.5m / Neatly Used Reg 2011 Mercedes Benz G550 Full Option 19.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.