Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy (31163 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by renewable1(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Ain't you tired of using generator and the cost of fueling and maintaining it?
With as low as #135,000 we can setup a 1kva solar power system that guarantees at least 12hours daily power supply.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by toyinjimoh(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Khafi is a scheming gossip who is an expert at taking herself off the picture.
I wish she's evicted so she can go treat the STI Venita said Gedoni gave her.
who gossip more than mercy and Diane in d house, ain't surprised u re always on d wrong side

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Enwhen(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Todays eviction show go sweet dieeee, everyones true colours came out.after last nights liquor

Bitter Mercy the local imo biiiitch should stop being jelous of Khafi or defaming people to other housemates while forming real, khafi who has been wining all the price back to back, from SUV to 48"tv, and lots of cash prices runing into million.

Las las if mercy and khafi doesn't win the grand price, khafi has a million naira per month £3k job to go back to, while mercy has to go face all her creditors she got cloths and wigs from

Oya compare yourself to both of them

Joblessness

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by trendymarseey(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2019
D thing reach like dis Life isn't that serious biko
solmusdesigns:
cool

Todays eviction show go sweet dieeee, everyones true colours came out.after last nights liquor

Bitter Mercy the local imo biiiitch should stop being jelous of Khafi or defaming people to other housemates while forming real, khafi who has been wining all the price back to back, from SUV to 48"tv, and lots of cash prices runing into million.

Las las if mercy and khafi doesn't win the grand price, khafi has a million naira per month £3k job to go back to, while mercy has to go face all her creditors she got cloths and wigs from

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by trendymarseey(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Get ur facts right...She was due for promotion to a rank equivalent to Sgt before she left for d show.
solmusdesigns:

Police Cadet officer actually, she's a degree holding celebrity officer of met police, and not rank and file constable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Mercy2006(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Na wa o!!! Ehn! So this razz,bleached out mercy with fake ass,black knuckles can call someone low budget. Wetin man pickin no go see for this country. Someone who is lower than low.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Meliian(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
seanjy4konji:
she fooled every one since she went into the house...her true colors coming out...

with patience,no matter how some they try to mask their behavior,they will break at a point and truly express the bitter person they are...

Thats mercy for u...fulll time olonsho weh get money to even do yansh and breast..u think its 10 thousand nairafor a village girl when enter abuja blow

She will be evicted soon with her new colors.

Is it true that her ass isn't real? Anyone got proof?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by tammie24: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
caprini1:

The few times i watched the show,i loved Khafi,s energy,such a happy go lucky girl.....so full of life ,i just love the joy and energy she exibits....the rest girls are bitter souls ,every single one of them....Venita just came to eat...she,s been starving from the way she eats,and hides food.

Cindy ,that one just miss road enter BBN on her way to Oyingbo market.
walahi you no well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Mercy oo.

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by caprini1: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
tammie24:
walahi you no well grin grin grin
Happy sunday bro...but i no lie na?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by seanjy4konji: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
its not.liposuction to the tummy and fat extracted inserted into d ass and moulded......www.instagram.com/grandvillemedlaser...all this women have gone under d knife....

I am sure if you were to see he natural body without the surgeries...she would look like dirt.
Meliian:

Is it true that her ass isn't real? Anyone got proof?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Meliian(f): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
seanjy4konji:
its not.liposuction to the tummy and fat extracted inserted into d ass and moulded......www.instagram.com/grandvillemedlaser...all this women have gone under d knife....

I am sure if you were to see he natural body without the surgeries...she would look like dirt.

I followed the link. Information isn't available.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by seanjy4konji: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
its just the artist that does it for most of them..www.instagram.com/grandvillemedlaser.
Meliian:

I followed the link. Information isn't available
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by djoe21(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

So you think Khafi's job is waiting for her? Lol.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by Meliian(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
seanjy4konji:
its just the artist that does it for most of them..www.instagram.com/grandvillemedlaser.

Didn't find anything but will research further online. Thanks for sharing.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
djoe21:

So you think Khafi's job is waiting for her? Lol.

Last time i checked, she took a 90 day no pay leave from met police, and Sun newspaper just aired a sensational news about an allege romp without Met police releasing any official statement, even at that met police would have to bring out panel of inquiry to determine any police act laws she violated and if any punishment is for intimacy, and even at that, there are demotion and suspension without pay as punishment
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

Oya compare yourself to both of them

Joblessness

insecuirity makes you compare your sorry life to that of others, last time i checked am niether jobless nor complaining about giving my family good life and best of entertainments..

so if you need a jo you can inbox your C.V, and if its mere dstv subscription you cant afford let me know
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
caprini1:

The few times i watched the show,i loved Khafi,s energy,such a happy go lucky girl.....so full of life ,i just love the joy and energy she exibits....the rest girls are bitter souls ,every single one of them....Venita just came to eat...she,s been starving from the way she eats,and hides food.

Cindy ,that one just miss road enter BBN on her way to Oyingbo market.

LOL cindy the mgbeke.. but seriously nigerians generaly dont like or want positive and happy people, they think they are fake or they are showing off, only mike and ike seems to get her positive vibes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by djoe21(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Last time i checked, she took a 90 day no pay leave from met police, and Sun newspaper just aired a sensational news about an allege romp without Met police releasing any official statement, even at that met police would have to bring out panel of inquiry to determine any police act laws she violated and if any punishment is for intimacy, and even at that, there are demotion and suspension without pay as punishment

She asked for permission but wasn't given and she left like that.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
djoe21:

She asked for permission but wasn't given and she left like that.

permission to appear on a show wasn't granted before she left on her granted 90 days no pay leave
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by djoe21(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

permission to appear on a show wasn't granted before she left on her granted 90 days no pay leave

Bro she said she wasn't given permission to come. Which one be 90 days leave.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
djoe21:

Bro she said she wasn't given permission to come. Which one be 90 days leave.

i dont know where you had your info from, but her management issued out a statement after Sun's defaming article and the even threatened legal action.. its all over the internet google and read
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by solmusdesigns: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
trendymarseey:
Get ur facts right...She was due for promotion to a rank equivalent to Sgt before she left for d show.

i bet you are not farmiliar with met police ranking system, graduate cadet start as sgt and sergent is an officer unlike nigerian sergent who are withing the range of rank and file in nigeria.. and all graduate cadet has to serve three years before getting the Sgt, and i guess hers in just right about time
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Is A Low Budget Tacha - Mercy by djoe21(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

i dont know where you had your info from, but her management issued out a statement after Sun's defaming article and the even threatened legal action.. its all over the internet google and read

She said it herself in the house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.