Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House (1138 Views)

Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by GISTBL0G: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2019
What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid said about Big Brother housemates after visit to house

Mavin Records producer, Don Jazzy has spoken for the first time after visiting the ‘pepper dem’ housemate earlier on Saturday.

Dr. Sid, a top member of the record label, who visited the Big Brother housemates alongside Don Jazzy, also shared his experience.

Dr Sid described the housemates as amazing people, adding that it would be hard to see anyone of them leave the house on Sunday.

We had reported on Saturday that Don Jazzy and Dr Sid paid the housemates a surprised visit.

Dr Sid tweeted, “Had a great time in the @BBNaija house today all the housemates are amazing people.

“I really enjoyed all their energies. It’s gonna be hard to see anyone of them get evicted.

“Thank you @IndomieNigeria and my #Top9 @DONJAZZY for letting me share in this wonderful experience.”

On his part, Don Jazzy tweeted, “Thanks for watching guys. We really had loads of fun today.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-what-don-jazzy-dr-sid-said-about-big-brother-housemates-after-visit-to-house

Re: Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by GISTBL0G: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by mrmannothot: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey nairalanders sorry to bother u guys but please a brother is in need and is sincerely pleading for help

i need someone to please help me with the sum of two thousand naira, i will pay back if required to by the twentieth of this month.......pls help a fellow in need if u can

and pls if u can't i also appreciate......don't quote me back pls if u can't help me it would be useless wasting ur precious time on me

happy Sunday to u all.
Re: Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by dipseacon: 3:49am On Sep 08, 2019
After reading this post, I realized there's alot more I need to learn. I showed my mom this post and she agreed that Nairaland is a place for very intelligent people. I showed my dog this post and it has stopped barking at strangers and now greets them politely!
Re: Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by Praizenews: 4:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House by GistMore1: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Model, Sasha Dayy Releases New Hot Vacation Photos / Stella Dimoko Korkus Reveals How Tonto Dikeh Snatched Ini’s Man, She Fires Back / So Sad! Sweet Steve Dies In A Horrible Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.