Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Does God Cares On How I Spend My Money? See Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Cares On How I Spend My Money? See Answer (212 Views)

Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / Cast Your Cares On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Cares On How I Spend My Money? See Answer by nwizy(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2019
There is a common saying that a true and loving father wouldn't like to give gifts to his children that would turn their heart away from him at any moment. No wonder, there are over 2000 biblical verses on this topic, compared to 500 references on faith. However, these references are to guide us on how to stay strong within our budget and keep our heart from greed, and wasteful spending( not necessarily exotic things, but things that does not glorify God in manner of usage i.e lust of the eyes and pride of life ).

Therefore, there are couple of reasons why our Father in heaven cares on our spending life:

1)It could indirectly affect our spiritual life when joy is solely derived from earthly possession.

2)God wouldn't love to see us suffer from Proverb 21:20 and lay the blame on people for our foolishness, A wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets.

3)He is the giver of all - the gold and silver are His (Haggai 2:cool. And, as such we mustn't live like the prodigal son in spending above our means on insignificant things.

4)Lastly, He knows that when misuse it can turn our head to the opposite direction of trying to beat worldly competition, which is against the heavenly goals.

http://iinora.com/84/feeds

Re: Does God Cares On How I Spend My Money? See Answer by Lucasinho(m): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

God is Great!

After here on earth, we go still flex for heaven. wink

(1) (Reply)

Friday The 13th Full Moon / Exaltation Of The Cross / Saying You Are A Christian Yet Publicly Advertising For Marriage Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.