Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security (17146 Views)

Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by YorubaKing: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Well I'm not one of those people that would say Thank You and start showering praises on You.. it's your Job and if you don't do, You are mad... we are paying you for that, so no one should be thanked for services rendered when it's paid for

God bless you, bros... cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by misterjosh(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
With all these contributions of some governors to the police in their states, isn't it time to test the waters of state police... at least in states that feel they can manage a state police...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by SEGLIZ: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Well I'm not one of those people that would say Thank You and start showering praises on You.. it's your Job and if you don't do, You are mad... we are paying you for that, so no one should be thanked for services rendered when it's paid for

funny enough he introduced a soft loan similar to traders money but tagged it "okowo dapo" meaning dapo's trade or dapo's traders money, all I ask my wife was, is the money he is using his or the public?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by justtoodark: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2019
if this is not already regionalism,then i dont understand what regionalism is.... undecided undecided
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by salbis(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2019
With our poor maintenance culture now, give them couple of months the vehicles will be in a sorry state. Kudos to the governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Opexzy: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Capriconaziz:
Hope Ajuwon/Akute/Alagbole Communities are covered?

Covered for where... Those people that lives there have been forgotten by the state government... That place is more of Lagos than Ogun state... I am not sure if people in government is aware of a place like that in Ogun... Those three towns you mentioned are filled with prospects and if infrastructural facilities are set up there it could attract big investment. Houses are even more expensive there. I am just wishing Lagos state government could annex that place and develop it... More than 90% of employees that lives there works in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Adeniyii2017: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Strong message to criminals.. Ise ya!!
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by kuuljay(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2019
I hope those vehicles are innosson
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by fkj950ax(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
kuuljay:

obembet:
Same JAC.. Its good we patronize our own
I think GAC.
Many S/ E Governor never patronize that man.. I believe their eyes will open one day

These are Ford Rangers.
It's LASG that purchased JAC

Until IVM stops playing the ethnic card, he won't get patronage.
Coscharis owner is not from the SW, but he enjoys patronage. (Ford)
JAC owner is from SW, but the quality and standard and business model is exactly like IVM, and JAC got patronage.

So its not about IVM quality or ownership. It's about being a business and not an ethnic appelation.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Chimookigwe: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2019
fkj950ax:

These are Ford Rangers.
It's LASG that purchased JAC

Until IVM stops playing the ethnic card, he won't get patronage.
Coscharis owner is not from the SW, but he enjoys patronage. (Ford)
JAC owner is from SW, but the quality and standard and business model is exactly like IVM, and JAC got patronage.

So its not about IVM quality or ownership. It's about being a business and not an ethnic appelation.

Innoson should keep playing the ethnic card, that's his business. The amount of cars Lagos alone buys is more than what his highest customers: Frsc and Nigerian Army buy.

He keeps running his business like a bigoted illiterate.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Chimookigwe: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2019
kuuljay:

Innoson ko, Outtason ni.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by kpompey: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
Just like Sheyi Makinde, Dapo Abiodun is moving in the right direction. First was introduction of tuition fees in public school and now this. We need to flush these criminals and cretins out of the state. Omo Ogun ise ti ya!!!

Makinde is over hyped. Where are oyo state KIA he commissioned on paper.Useless governor
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by kayusely70(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2019
In a truly federal system the police should be in concurrent list not exclusive list. The Federal Government is just being greedy and apprehensive by saddling states to cater for the police.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Kmartt(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2019
First, it was lagos. Now Ogun, Oya Ondo gbera then follow by Ekiti and Osun. The SW investing much in security apparatus. No time
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Ofemmanu1: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
First Lagos, now Ogun.
Igbos will get high BP walahi,

God bless Oodua Nation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Walelavender(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
RockHard:

I disagree. Amosun did splendidly on the IGR and other fronts, but security under his tenure was nothing to write home about. It got so bad that at a particular point, it appeared as if all the criminals in Nigeria had relocated to Ogun. Tales of ritualism and violent crimes were the order of the day. That's just the truth bro.
You are very right!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by faruqola(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
who else notice that afonja governors are trying? from seyi to dapo and sawo olu even gov of kwara state... well, I'm expecting from akeredolu and fayemi
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by airbrush: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iblad0994:
Ishe ya Omo Ogun!

Odua a gbe wa o

white elephant project
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by Winning123: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yea we know. However we need to cheer our leaders when they do well. So shut up

CapitalHYC:
Well I'm not one of those people that would say Thank You and start showering praises on You.. it's your Job and if you don't do, You are mad... we are paying you for that, so no one should be thanked for services rendered when it's being paid for
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security by GeneralPula: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
RockHard:
This is a good gesture because I recall that Ogun used to be so crime ridden just a few years back, it wasn't even funny. The security situation in the state wasn't too encouraging back then. Hopefully this gesture would go a long way in enhancing peace and crime-fighting.

Ogun state isn’t a crime ridden state any years back! Nah lie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria... International Observer ( Displora) / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.