Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report (21316 Views)

How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Injera(f): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Adeniyii2017:
Imagine..!
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
All these full web tire na. Aba!
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Adeniyii2017: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Injera:
All these full web tire na. Aba!
You can not even pass a complete and sensible sentence.
What do you mean exactly, let me give you a second chance.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Injera(f): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You can not even pass a complete and sensible sentence.
What do you mean exactly, let me give you a second chance.
Yes I can not because I am semi illiterate and an opportunist like you. There is nothing in IT that you have to offer that Cousera,Javapoint ,Edx and many others to many to mention can not offer.For your information I have a registered IT company.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by orisa37: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Insinuation. Let us just say that The � entered into SA to embarrass Ramaphosa and consequently The Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by orisa37: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
orisa37:
Insinuation. Let us just say that The � entered into SA to embarrass Ramaphosa and consequently The Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria.

This Happen-stands-a-lesson-in-understanding of Nigeria Foreign Diplomacy and Economy.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Adeniyii2017: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Injera:

Yes I can not because I am semi illiterate and an opportunist like you. There is nothing in IT that you have to offer that Cousera,Javapoint ,Edx and many others to many to mention can not offer.For your information I have a registered IT company.
You see, you are the problem of this country..
What is the name of your IT company? you are just a low life liar.
So Cousera will offer those (68.5GB+)for free?? Again, no brain.
Let’s assume Yes, they will also deliver it to your doorstep or give you money to download them?
Why do you then assume that I’m an opportunist by simply getting these materials, concentrated in three major IT areas based on my experience and giving it out for a price.?? Can your entire IT company do it??
With that mentality, whatever you lay your hands on to give you profit will never yield. Even your imagined IT company. In the long run of your life, your entire profit plan will be at loss. Keep reading your NL news.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by DannyCool1: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Injera:

Why are you lying?? You can report the person if you are too bitter. It’s a small world.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by smileyoo: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
saddly enough, our lai lai man of bubu shamelessly claimed dat no nigerian was killed in SA.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by executive12: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
I find it difficult to believe this report of some group outside the government being behind the attack when top officials of the government are openly supporting the attack.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Injera(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You see, you are the problem of this country..
What is the name of your IT company? you are just a low life liar.
So Cousera will offer those (68.5GB+)for free?? Again, no brain.
Let’s assume Yes, they will also deliver it to your doorstep or give you money to download them?
Why do you then assume that I’m an opportunist by simply getting these materials, concentrated in three major IT areas based on my experience and giving it out for a price.?? Can your entire IT company do it??
With that mentality, whatever you lay your hands on to give you profit will never yield. Even your imagined IT company. In the long run of your life, your entire profit plan will be at loss. Keep reading your NL news.
what ever you lay your hands too shall fail.you shall never prosper. poverty will be your lot. before everyone that knows you reproach shall be your name. your school mates shall use you as a proverb of a curse.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Brushless: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=ekestic1976 post=82025390][/quote] Anywhere human being is being slaughtered like fowls, they will never have peace until those who are championing that ideas are no more and the youths could be redeemed. This problem has been with the South Africans since a long time ago, they will always be plagued with it, most especially the Zulus.
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Adeniyii2017: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by FuckThaMod: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrgoodd:
Millions of South Africans good were destroyed all over Africa in the last reprisal attack, South Africans have fallen on this one, Other countries hate them, they see them as enemy of progress, As for Nigeria, The only working system that doesn't fail their promises which is the Boko haram organization has spoken, I personally believe Boko haram because when they make promises they will surely fulfil it, South Africans in the Republic of Benin in the west, Chad and Cameroon in the east, and Niger in the north, the Gulf of Guinea in the south and it borders Lake Chad to the northeast, My one cent go back to your fathers land to avoid being slaughtered.

Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by adekolaelect(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Criticaltemp:
This people are bloody ingrates.. Anyways, LIKe for Goodluck ebele jonathan share for Mohammed Jubril el-sudan
you need Immediate proper medical care

Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Injera(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Making money By repackaging free IT stuffs downloaded online and now wants to swindle the naive and simple hearted on nairaland. Why don't you use part of money you claim you are making on nairaland advertisements board.Why
You are cursed with barrenness from henceforth and success will be far from you.
You will toil for nothing.
BTW how many fools have responded to your scam
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by Insectkiller: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
The truth is that:
South African representative sent by Ramaphosa was present at d xenophobia planned meeting..

The south Africa authority were happy about this and it sweet them and thats why d ramaphosa govt has not condemned d drastic act of killing carried out by their useless and nonetity youths..

Another fact to show the South Africa authority were well aware and supported d killings of Nigerians and other foreigners in SA is that:

Ramaphosa SA govt has not make any arrest, the ministers in d south african govt has been supporting d killings in their press statements...

South African govt purposely killed other foreigners in their country...

A strict sanction should be meted against them..

shocked
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by lomprico(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
salbis:
Just wasted my time to read this senseless write up. One bitter truth is, SA is not friendly to foreign nationals.
correction, to foreign 'black' nationals. there are Indians, Chinese, Europeans n Americans running business there. why dont they attack these ones?
Re: Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report by kabillionaire(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/xenophobia-how-south-african-union-plotted-attacks-report/

This hold no water. The South African authorities came out to clearly state that, they're in support of the xenophobic attacks going on; which kind damage control is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him / 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.