Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo (61017 Views)

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Duggedised12(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
how
you claim "i am in a shit hole that is why those i think are sex offenders are not getting jail term". But the fact is under the law they are not sex offenders if the age of consent has not crossed,So why expect a jail term?

1 Like

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Moneywirer: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Champagnegold:
girls will be opening leg anyhow some not even for money.....very irritating majority of today's girls

Brenda's got a baby...long live 2pac the legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Karemarealty288(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
hemartins:
The only issue I see here is that she is 14.

That's xenophobic Konji.

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
you claim "i am in a shit hole that is why those i think are sex offenders are not getting jail term". But the fact is under the law they are not sex offenders if the age of consent has not crossed,So why expect a jail term?
you are in a shîthole is supposed to be a different statement.
I didn't say they are sex offenders but those who are ignorance of the law think they are.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by MarianaTrench: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

You see nothing wrong even when it was reported the action took place right on the pastor's bed huh..

The fact that it took place on the pastor's bed is still not an issue...the main issue here is the girl's age
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Duggedised12(f): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

you are in a shîthole is supposed to be a different statement.
I didn't say they are sex offenders but those who are ignorance of the law think they are.
so you think being in a shit hole is why people are ignorant of the law?. Thats is not true infact many Americans are ignorant.so its not about being in a shit hole.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by fowlyansh181(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
When has it become a crime to have sex in this country

By the time they make further investigation, they'll discover the pastor himself has been secretly chopping his own share too

May God never allow us become a victim of circumstance
14 year old child?
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by AmazingELixir: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:

The fact that it took place on the pastor's bed is still not an issue...the main issue her is the girl's age

Bros hope all is well...cos I don't know how anyone can justify that act ooh.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
so you think being in a shit hole is why people are ignorant of the law?. Thats is not true infact many Americans are ignorant.so its not about being in a shit hole.
no. I didn't complete the statement. being a shit
hole is why age of consent is 11
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by JayBasic(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
kings09:
Nawa oo

The girl is [b][/b]14
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Duggedised12(f): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

no. I didn't complete the statement. being a shit
hole is why age of consent is 11
i will accept this statement, Nigeria has the lowest age consent in the world. I guess they were trying to put northerners into consideration.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by MarianaTrench: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Bros hope all is well...cos I don't know how anyone can justify that act ooh.

Having sex on a pastor's bed is not a crime anywhere in the world.

You should be more corncerned by the age of the girl in question here
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
i will accept this statement, Nigeria has the lowest age consent in the world. I guess they were trying to put northerners into consideration.
Religion should not be allowed to influence our constitution. You said someone is not old enough to vote but it is okay to have sex
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Realfrankie(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fantastic
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by onadana: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the easiest way to know is Google

There is no where in the Nigerian constitution that stipulates that 11year old is an adult. Having sex even with a 17year old lands one in jail.As they are still regarded as minors.18years is adulthood.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Lugianostar(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
On a serious note, these isn't a laughable matter! It calls for an urgent attention so as to know the cause of all these early urge of craving for the opposite sex.

Is it incessant sexx scene in our home videos or what?

It is becoming alarming!!!
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by rodshafas87(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chai... Things are happening 4 real o
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Duggedised12(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Religion should not be allowed to influence our constitution. You said someone is not old enough to vote but it is okay to have sex
the foundation of this country is faulty i must say.I dont know the state of mind of those who made these laws but e nor follow at all. Age of marriage is 18 and age of sexual consent is 11 . Abeg this county matter tire me
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
onadana:

There is no where in the Nigerian constitution that stipulates that 11year old is an adult. Having sex even with a 17year old lands one in jail.As they are still regarded as minors.18years is adulthood.

Headache dea worry me so I no really get time for unnecessary argument
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by frowland(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
don blame them blame konji . how old was Adam and Eve when they ate the forbidden fruit

3,700 years thereabouts.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
the foundation of this country is faulty i must say.I dont know the state of mind of those who made these laws but e nor follow at all. Age of marriage is 18 and age of sexual consent is 11 . Abeg this county matter tire me
those when make our laws get fever for brain. Too much confusion in our laws na im make our leaders dea do anyhow. Politicians always find loopholes in our laws to defend themselves
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Duggedised12(f): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
those when make our laws get fever for brain. Too much confusion in our laws na im make our leaders dea do anyhow. Politicians always find loopholes in our laws to defend themselves
exactly,i think they did it on purpose tho to benefit themselves because they know many Nigerians are ignorant of the law not to talk of knowing loop holes in it
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by atiku07(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Doing it on his bed is the problem here aside that dem no commit offence
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmmm, what a sacrilege.
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by aalangel(f): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
The aim of this stupid story is to mention "Pastor", because this is an everyday story.

Nonsense Nairaland mods.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Ifeanyimike123: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Some people go cage maid for house forgetting say body no be fire wood
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
I only came to see the bed
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
aalangel:
The aim of this stupid story is to mention "Pastor", because this is an everyday story.

Nonsense Nairaland mods.
Na true you talk

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo by franklingud(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nonsense people, leave the love birds alone jooor!!
Gateman and maid after all.
Leave them alone to conjugal bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.