Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts (1657 Views)

Buy Quality Night Wears / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
We boost your self confidence with our unique brands of lingeries, night wears and all females inner wears. Check us out and you'll be glad you did.
You can send a mail to raycadeola@gmail.com.
You can send a pm.
http:///2348154146016

Watch this space. Coming soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Will be doing a giveaway on this page soon for launching /opening rayslounge_undies. Follow us and stay tuned for the freebies grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5408001/intending-bride-having-cold-feet#82157027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Now available.

Launching giveaway will be happening life here tomorrow (on the link below).
https://www.nairaland.com/5408001/intending-bride-having-cold-feet#82157027
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2019
The bras are unique, beautiful and of hight quality (I could give you a 4-5 years guaranty).
No underwire.
No strings.
No pinching from pocking underwire.
No hassle.
Comfortable and it still pushes up your breasts.

I'll be back to tell you why you should consider changing your bra closet to wireless bras.
Follow this page.
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Stand a chance to win. Follow
http://www.instagram.com/rayslounge_undies/

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Who are we without you?
This is us wishing you a pleasantly fulfilled day.

1 Like

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
We're still here for you.

2 Shares

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Where are the slay queens?

Beautiful Anklet

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
I still have few of these in stock in case you're interested.

Check out our page on IG, we might have something you need.

Free delivery to Kaduna between now and next week.
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
CLEARANCE SALES.
SALES VALID FOR 48HRS ONLY.
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
I bet no other person can beat what I'm offering you here. Grab it while it lasts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5CfluyFQbH/

Meanwhile, we've got new stock. Check out our page. Link on siggy
Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2020
New Stock alert

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
We're still in business. What do you want to buy from us today?

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's been long I came in here. Whoop whoop!

Clears cobweb.
Have I even been here since corona?
I doubt.

Well, business is going good.
You can be a part of it when you patronize us.
We've got a few things for you.

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Something is cooking for our new and to be mums.
*inserts dancing emoji*

Nursing/Maternity Bras

Beautiful range of PJs in sizes L-2XL
Click our IG link in signature to view.

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Ever since I decided to be more intentional about taking good care of my undies, they suddenly developed longevity.

They shine bright for as long as I use them. Especially, Bras.

For this reason, I wash them myself not delegating that duty to anyone, not even the person that launders my wears.

Last week unfortunately, I didn't pay much attention and 1 of my bras were in the laundry basket when she came.

Alas! She threw it in the washing machine and washed away.

I never put my bras in the washing machine.
I can't remember the last time I did.

At dusk when I went to bring in the laundry �, both under wires of my dear beloved bra glared at me viciously �

They dared to poke my h@ if I wore them.
And just as though they had mouth of theirs, they asked, why?

What have we done to deserve this cruelty from you?

Why subject us to care from another being?

Why not cherish us forever like you promised?

And as the questions it posed wouldn't stop coming, I tossed it into the bin
My heart �

To you my dear lounger, PLEASE,
DO NOT WASH YOUR BRAS IN THE MACHINE before thesame fate befalls you.

For the ones that have met thesame fate, replace them from @rayslounge_undies and remain glad you did �

Re: LadiesInnersWorld.Unique Brands Of Lingeries,Night Wears.Bridal/Anniversarygifts by Temitope009(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Reviving this page with tips, tricks and deals.. it's gonna be fun.
Stick around.

(1) (Reply)

Etibor / Africans At Miss World 2016 (coverage) / Chizzy's Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.