Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (60722 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
I thought Muslim women don't marry Christain men.

Or is it that the man is a muslim?

Cause I thought Muslims don't drink alcohol?

I just like Yoruba land for one thing, they are too peaceful, there are 2 religions in the west but u won't even notice the division amongst them.

North learn from this

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most Nigerian women are heartless.
They'd kill you with all 249 sex positions before you marry them.
But once you make the mistake of paying their brideprice...they automatically go frigid and see sex as a torturous chore.

This woman here is obviously a bad wife who has been looking for an avenue to do off with her husband.
Why will she report him to the police or even agree to press charges against him?

It was just heartless of her to refuse her husband sex after him drinking Trophy beer and Alomo bitters mixed with Passion energy drink.
That combo alone would give a eunuch's preek a turbo erection.
Does she know how harmful blue balls are?

A part of him still blames him.
Wise men either go drinking with a female buddy or they drink in a brothel to avoid nonsense like this at home.
You are just a refined lunatic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Them brothers that should drink una well done oo..

GOD IS NOT MOCKED! What you Reap , you sow
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Damn... This thread is already overcharged with a lot of rage and testosterone!!! Haba!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Starhearts: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Transport fare: 10,000 Naira
Hotel room: 10,000 Naira
Food & drinks: 5,000 Naira
Barbecue fish: 5,000 Naira
Recharge card: 1,000 Naira
Condoms: 500 Naira
---------------------------------------------
Total: 31,500 Naira

All of the above frivolous expenses just to make love to a woman I met online!?!?

I have stopped that madness since. Imagine spending such on 24 different ladies in one year, we are talking of 756,000 Naira in just a year because I want to prove that I am not a stingy man. I repeat, it will never happen again.

Until some single men realize the frivolous error they are doing and until some ladies understand that they are missing their husbands because they want it all in a day then we will keep on having numerous unmarried spinsters and bachelors.

Some men should please receive sense, spend wisely on your wife or your wife to be. Think about tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why getting drunk, what she did is the right thing
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by iReddington: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
So just because the husband has managed to pay bride price, the lady deserves every sexual abuse and violence meted to her abi? The funny thing is that, these people won't dare say this careless nonsense if their sister was the one that was pounded like yam like this.

8 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
If the man has taken another woman to bed now, the woman would be fighting the man

We open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Who wants a drunk man on top of them?
Tufiakwa.....
Next time, she should keep a knife by her side when he comes home drunk...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by jagabanlewis(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mk we hear both side of d story

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by legitnow: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
pussy and prick matter.

always very entertaining.

nexttime, he should nakked her and flog the hell out of her bum bum.

since she no want prick, maybe na koboko she want.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Lekanberry(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
donbachi:
chai!...she for give am nau..I remember d day I go shayo,dey believe sey cure dey.wen I reach house by 1am,my wife dey leak oil.na so I sleep with my chamo wey strong like dangote cement.
Lol
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by teejaymiquel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
donbachi:
,my wife dey leak oil.
choi my brother this your slangs fit win pidgin of d year award

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Ipodisacriminal: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most Nigerian women are heartless.
They'd kill you with all 249 sex positions before you marry them.
But once you make the mistake of paying their brideprice...they automatically go frigid and see sex as a torturous chore.

This woman here is obviously a bad wife who has been looking for an avenue to do off with her husband.
Why will she report him to the police or even agree to press charges against him?

It was just heartless of her to refuse her husband sex after him drinking Trophy beer and Alomo bitters mixed with Passion energy drink.
That combo alone would give a eunuch's preek a turbo erection.
Does she know how harmful blue balls are?

A part of him still blames him.
Wise men either go drinking with a female buddy or they drink in a brothel to avoid nonsense like this at home.

Nice one brother one trophy can for you

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Fr33born(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
fake news
As usual, everything is wrong and fake to you.
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Francis0077:
Only above 18�
Lwkmd
Una no go fit kill me for this country
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
This woman looks too young ooo shocked is she up to eighteen so? Facially she looks way too young, well in the northern part of Nigeria it is a ball game of catch them young.
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Women are just confused... This is the reason why men keep side chicks, I don't understand why a woman will deny her husband sex. If she had cought the man with another woman she will run her mouth and ask if she's not enough for him and now bros was drinking with confidence knowing he has a wife at home who will calm him only for him to get denied of his rights. Hmmm women! Una too wicked.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by XYZADIGOR7: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
why must she withhold that thing from him nau? it's well. submissive is what the bible yan oh
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by realestniggah: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Awol1:
The besting is not enough self.

Why would she refuse him sex?

If the man had gone out to prostitutes after drinking, the same woman would run her mouth on how her husband would drink and follow other women.

Now, he drank and came home, you refused him cookie.

It's like your brain is paining you

How you got so many likes on this distasteful comment I don't understand
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
n.a. 4 sum men and fork o! if am the woman fork fever go catch u if i vex fork u even ur prick go see to,to e go dey cry spam
Put your picture make we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
n.a. 4 sum men and fork o! if am the woman fork fever go catch u if i vex fork u even ur prick go see to,to e go dey cry spam
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by okeniti: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Scumbag. He will now go and rape his wife but law would be on side of husband. Thunder fire the lawmaker who said husband cannot rape his wife.
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
tunary:
Put your picture make we see
the foto is 4 wat? u be baddo
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by haleymoon: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
She 4 even if na 2 use hand romance the man stick, dat way E go quick pour dat nonsense akamu shapaly.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Beat her very well
Mum man
Re: Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
He has been looking for a way to pounce on her for refusing him sex. The alcohol now was the catalysts that help him actualize his barbaric act. Foolish man

This may not be the first time denying her husband sex so the man pounced on her with the pent up anger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.