Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts (42170 Views)

Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ / Rivers: Gov. Wike Suspends Principal, Vows To Sack Others Collecting Fees, Levie / Governor Wike Suspends 13 Local Government Council Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ikpongiton: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
keryj:
What happened to the freedom to practice your religion.

Please guys, help my bestie get votes by clicking the like button through the link below.

Please let's help her hustle, na beg I dey

God bless you all

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EU_u_BOyK/?igshid=ujwvwtn49f48

Thanks to those that have voted, I appreciate your efforts.
The voting is still on till midnight,
you are free
to practice your religion.but don't build your fagend mosque on government land.period
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by lomprico(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
helinues:
Wike is playing dirty games with Muslims in Rivers.. It seems he has bought some to go against others..

Still unnecessary

Get lost. Does Zamfara or kano have Christian pilgrim welfare board?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ikpongiton: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Actually it's beef you should ban if they ban beer.

Munching beef, ponmo, shaki etc. while trying to ban herdsmen makes you A BIGGER hypocrite.

Abi you no go school?
in your mind,people will die ,if beef is banned.but don't forget that we have enough rivers and oceans with fishes to sustain us for ever

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
helinues:
Wike is playing dirty games with Muslims in Rivers.. It seems he has bought some to go against others..

Still unnecessary

You're not bright.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Cityguy: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
[b]What have you said that you are posting details

Anyways if true, whatever Wike does, he's only learning from the Fulani president!!!

I wish more governors will emulate Wike's stance!!!

Buhari should weigh his stance on wrong antecedents he has been setting!!!
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Tumbulum: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
The religious divide being witnessed in Nigeria today was started by the northern Muslim state. Nigeria is a secular state and have laws to protect the activities of all people residing in the country but the Muslims up north decided that they will force sharia on all the resident of the state whether you are a muslim or a Christian. What happened to live and let's live. Why destroy my activities simply because its against your religion which I don't subscribe to? Why can't I drink beer and eat pork meat peacefully in any state of the country?
And then olodo president buhari now came in and became the champion of divide and rule and since then every Nigeria situation is viewed with a religious lenses.
The simple solution to Nigerias problem lies in " live and let's live "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by martphreak(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Unfortunately for you, Muslims have the power to do what ever the hell they like in this country.So be very careful,cause we also can play dirty. Comments like this makes it easier for us to................there are 1000 ways for us to..................so be very careful.............

Senseless n brainless religious bigot spotted.. I wonder what made u think you guys have the monopoly of violence? I don't blame u for this anyway. I blame Nigerians for voting this Fulani herdsman we have as a president
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by QuotaSystem: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Did i tell u what to ban ? Why didn't u ban kola,or oil ? See your shallow brain

Lol I don't blame you.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by mrvitalis(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol I don't blame you.
This yoruba boy wont u rest
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Declare what ...maybe u lack comprehension

U dont remember forcing people when ur brothers implemented sharia ?
U banned beer in the north but don't want south to ban herdsmen

You guys and your hypocrisy sucks

Sunni slave lying
And you automatically assume that i am in support of it.Did i ever said i am in support of Sharia law? Like i said,your type are no different from Boko Haram.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigeria2040:
How many northern governors sponsor Christians on pilgrimage?
All of them.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
lomprico:

Yes they have,you think everyone is like you.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
wink
martphreak:

Senseless n brainless religious bigot spotted.. I wonder what made u think you guys have the monopoly of violence? I don't blame u for this anyway. I blame Nigerians for voting this Fulani herdsman we have as a president
If there is one i am not,it is a religious bigot Half my family are Christians.But it do hate ipod and love tormenting than online.Sh-it head like you think you have monopoly of tormenting people online.And talking about violence,we have nothing to prove.The civil war was a good track record
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by martphreak(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
wink
If there is one i am not,it is a religious bigot Half my family are Christians.But it do hate ipod and love tormenting than online.Sh-it head like you think you have monopoly of tormenting people online.And talking about violence,we have nothing to prove.The civil war was a good track record

You should be ashamed of yourself for mentioning Civil war in this context... when Britain supplied Nigerians with sophisticated weapons and Gowon led administration used the entire Nigerian Resources to fight a mere fraction of the country seeking for secession yet the war lasted for 3 years... He couldn't crush them so easily... in as much as Biafra suffered more casualties it showed the wisdom and strength of the region to the entire world unlike you n your region of retard minds and thinking... I had to take my time explaining this to you simply cos sometimes we need to correct an arrogant child by lecturing them of what they are not aware of. Plus u need sense...seek it with all you have...sense is very far from u...this is an honest truth not an online bashing

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
martphreak:

You should be ashamed of yourself for mentioning Civil war in this context... when Britain supplied Nigerians with sophisticated weapons and Gowon led administration used the entire Nigerian Resources to fight a mere fraction of the country seeking for secession yet the war lasted for 3 years... He couldn't crush them so easily... in as much as Biafra suffered more casualties it showed the wisdom and strength of the region to the entire world unlike you n your region of retard minds and thinking... I had to take my time explaining this to you simply cos sometimes we need to correct an arrogant child by lecturing them of what they are not aware of. Plus u need sense...seek it with all you have...sense is very far from u...this is an honest truth not an online bashing
You forgot to mention the part were,Isreal,France and South Africa supported and supply weapons to the Biafran.As for the sense,look at the mirror mate.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by keryj(f): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ikpongiton:
you are free
to practice your religion.but don't build your fagend mosque on government land.period

Swty, am not a Muslim and not a northerner either undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by naijajobx: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Onlyonebuhari: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

No be only 70% na 99% name 15 states where muslims are over 70 %

Check Wikipedia and grow up entire Northwest northeast except from zamfara has over 70%. Kano alone is the most populated Muslim state in Africa.
Come to Southwest Osun, Oyo and Lagos more than 70% Muslims. Apart from ife and ilesha the rest are 80% dominated by Muslims. Osun had the first mosque in Nigeria.
Southsouth has 40% Muslims and Auchi is 90% dominated by the Muslims.
Fact don't lie
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Check Wikipedia and grow up entire Northwest northeast except from zamfara has over 70%. Kano alone is the most populated Muslim state in Africa.
Come to Southwest Osun, Oyo and Lagos more than 70% Muslims. Apart from ife and ilesha the rest are 80% dominated by Muslims. Osun had the first mosque in Nigeria.
Fact don't lie
Let me teach u ...north east has at least 35% muslim
Middle belt is 60% muslims kaduna is 45% christians.
Lagos 70% muslims ? U smoke ?
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
lomprico:

https://www.ncpc.gov.ng/stakeholders/state-welfare-boards
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Fact don't lie

You're unserious
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Onlyonebuhari: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let me teach u ...north east has at least 35% muslim
Middle belt is 60% muslims kaduna is 45% christians.
Lagos 70% muslims ? U smoke ?

Am average miscreant like you won't research before coming to brag in ignorance and show their demented level of parental training. Go n read history.
The only state in North East that has 30% xtians is Taraba.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Onlyonebuhari: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:

You're unserious

The fist mosque in Nigeria came several decade before a church was built in Nigeria Oyo ile in 1550AD.
The first mission of the Church of England was, though , only established in 1842 in Badagry.
Most of you are social media tout who don't read but are sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Omeizadean(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
mrvitalis:
Sunni muslims would come here and shout

In Iran shiites capital u have churches and freedom of worship

In saudi there is not a single active church ,u cant practice christainity openly ,they never condemn it
But wike do small thing they run their mouth

U fortunately there is no state in nigeria without at least 10% of the natives as christain ...none from sokoto to zamfara to kebbi to jigawa ....

But in the south we have almost 100% christians dont even see the need for a muslims pigrimage board

I see that u condemned the lack of mosques in vatican
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by mrvitalis(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Omeizadean:

I see that u condemned the lack of mosques in vatican
What about mosque in room
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by gaskiyamagana: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
We cannot be wasting scarce Rivers resources on religious tourism.
Rivers State scarce resources?
Covering up corruption.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by gaskiyamagana: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Meanwhile,,, Rivers state is a Christian state

When a militant religion that has no concept of Sins except the sin of "associating partner with Allah" then anything evil is permissably possible.
What about CRUSADER religion?
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Blizzy9ja: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Rivers State scarce resources?
Covering up corruption.
Oga go and meet Ganduje he has enough dollars in his babariga... Rivers state is a Christian state, Our resources are not meant for religious frivolities in the name of pilgrimage. if you find this offensive go and hit your head on the nearby wall
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by gaskiyamagana: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Oga go and meet Ganduje he has enough dollars in his babariga... Rivers state is a Christian state, Our resources are not meant for religious frivolities in the name of pilgrimage. if you find this offensive go and hit your head on the nearby wall
Christian state in the Nigeria constitution or in the Bible? He is powerless to scrap the muslim pilgrim board, he can only choose members of the board who are Muslims just like all other states in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by Blizzy9ja: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Christian state in the Nigeria constitution or in the Bible? He is powerless to scrap the muslim pilgrim board, he can only choose members of the board who are Muslims just like all other states in Nigeria.
What is it about the Christian state that you don't understand?
Re: Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts by gaskiyamagana: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
What is it about the Christian state that you don't understand?
In the Nigeria, not Biafra constitution, list states that are tagged Christians state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Loyalists Want Breakaway From APC / Anambra Election: DIG, AIG Resign, Redeployed / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.