Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) (300 Views)

Great Opportunity, Retire In 5YEARS / Be A Billionaire In 5years / Know How To Dictate A Scam Survey Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
MIND VS PRIORITY - Eniola Agbeniga

Ask most people to drop 100k for something that would benefit them forever, 90% will say "No I don't have" (sincerely they might not have)
-
Tell them an iPhone Xs Max is going for 100k and this same people will source out the money within a day.
-
The mind is powerful, if you think you can.. you can! If you think you can't..you can't.
If you want a super brand before the end of the year.. you can.

But "fear" had been limiting alot of Businesses.
-
We've caged and limited ourselves to the small circle we are.. think outside of the BOX you're in presently, think of progression, think of expansion, think of growth.
-
How well have you improved in your business in the last 8months? Doing the same thing day by day? Bleep FEAR and Do that thing you've always wanted.

Eniola Agbeniga

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , seun

Re: MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) by Perfumista1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
I love reading your post alot. They are informative and educative. Pls keep me updated in that your investment programme.
Re: MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Perfumista1:
I love reading your post alot. They are informative and educative. Pls keep me updated in that your investment programme.
Thank you so much.

We are still running it amidst those that are well accustomed with the brand name.

Hopefully, it would be out to the general public soon
Re: MIND VS PRIORITY (your Decision Now Will Dictate Who You Will Be In 5years Time) by Lorlahlizzy(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
nice write up fcm! I hope to invest with you soon

(1) (Reply)

A 6 Or 10 Tyre Tipper Needed For Hire Urgently / Howo Trucks For In Abuja / I will help you buy a domain name and hostimg from Godaddy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.