Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Which Computer Program Should I Choose - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Computer Program Should I Choose (259 Views)

Register For A Computer Program Today / How Do I Choose The Best SMM Panel For My Business? / What VPN Should I Choose For Streaming Twitch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Computer Program Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Pls what is the best computer program that is relevant in our country. Need ur suggestions.kindly give ur reasons
Re: Which Computer Program Should I Choose by jesmond3945: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
C++ or java
Re: Which Computer Program Should I Choose by CoLdFLaMeS2: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2019
1. Mavis beacon.

My reason being that it introduces you to the keyboard and makes you comfortable with the computer system and also your typing speed which is greatly needed in cyber cafés

2. Microsoft office tools:
Helps you get up to speed with daily office task which can help you with employment in most cyber cafés just as in the first one above

3. Corel draw /Photoshop.
Photo manipulation/poster design. This can easily make you the photo guy for your organisation's graphics work or can make you get a job in a photo studio

4. Antivirus :
Keeps you and your computer sane if you're the type that clicks anything online. It will also make you look sophisticated when you are scanning and showing off to those office babes that doesn't know why their desktop monitor is writing no signal

4. Basic text editor e.g Notepad
Can be used to introduce most programming language available today.

5. Operating system.
This is the most important of all computer programs and should have been first on my list but you wanted what's relevant in this country and that's windows in which most consumer systems have it installed before shipping. It's just here for knowledge sake.

This is not an exhaustive list so take your time and narrow down your search and better results will come up.

Example: computer programs for graphics design.
Computer programs for web development.
Computer programs for breaking the internet etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hmm Nairaland UPDATED Let's Talk About It / Mini Handheld Sewing Machine / Cctv Camera Security System Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.