Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Brand Is The Best For Use? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Brand Is The Best For Use? (264 Views)

Which Brand Is Best For Mouse? / Solomon Arase, Nigerian Ex-police Chief, Canvasses For Use Of ICT To Fight Crime / Apapa Marine Beach Bridge Ready For Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Brand Is The Best For Use? by DaySpringer: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2019
I have been wanting to change my Generator for sometime and I wanted something that will be able to Carry my Deep Freezer (HTF 319H) without dragging the current low.

I did my research and calculations and realised that I would need a generator rated at least 2000kVA.

I went online to browse and I keep seeing different brands of generators that I didn't even know existed before.

I'm seeing Honda, Firman, Thermocool, Sumec Firman, Elepaq, Lutian, Elemax.

Some of these names, I've never even heard of them before.

Which ones are the best in the 2kVA, 2.2kVA, 2.5kVA Category?

P.S. Why the H*ll is the Honda 2.5kVA costing 200k Naira?
Re: What Brand Is The Best For Use? by immortalcrown(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Oga buy transfomer.

Na joke oh!

I no sabi d one wey go serve you well.

(1) (Reply)

Gate Automation / Romania Set To Use Robot To Attend To Covid-19 Patients: Daddy Freeze Reacts / Sms Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.