Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You (276 Views)

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by dudebuck: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
there is this thread by alBHAGDADI that says the Bible dopes not support drinking wine, Well I am here to burst this lie. A lot were said in that thread but I just want to quote JESUS himself. At Matthew 11:16 to 19 Jesus said "To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others: "'We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.' For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' {pay a rapt attention to verse 19} The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

Can one be called a drunkard if all he drinks is fruit juice, or soft drinks? HELL NO!

The Bible condemns over eating and over drinking. The act or habit of loosing control when you see alcohol or food is what is condemned. If all you eat is one plate of food then one day you eat like 3 plates, you will be out of shape, so is it with alcohol, over eating and over drinking are sins. Why? each one of them, makes you loose self control.

Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding feast in Cana, then the wine was given to the feast director to taste, he then said (form the tone of his speech you can see he was surprised and a bit angry) "every other man gives the guests the fine wine first and when he guests are drunk, he serves the inferior wine, why have you reserved the fine wine until now?" Which means that the wine Jesus miraculously made is alcoholic, and should have been served first, then when the people are drunk they are served the first one that they were served.

Please Mod send this to the front page.
Re: Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by driand(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
you just answered an age long question,

"the son of man came eating and drinking and they say here is a glutton and a drunkard"

No one earns the word drunkard on 7up and fanta

1 Like

Re: Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by driand(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by MistarT(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
You know something? intention is the acid test for heaven's judgement on all actions, check it ask this question with all sincerity, "why do you want to take the alcoholic drink? " you might say for health, who then is the great healer? ask the Holy Spirit, Lord please give me the grace to know I do not need a alcoholic drink when I know you are the most high!!
Re: Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by Dollarseeker: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
thank you OP. there are many fake preachers here on nairaland, whom the evil spirit is using in one way or the other to imbibe trash in the lives of the believers of Christ. They are so many in this platform. So I would urge all Christians on nairaland to be very very cautious and be guided on what they read from this fake preachers of the gospel. Some of them might be doing this things because they love God and wants to do his work, but they don't really understand the Bible and lack the Holy Spirit in their lives so they are prone to preach in errors focusing on what they believe and not really going deeper with the Bible and relying on the interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

I have seen a lot of this fake preachers here....if you are not careful, they will lead you astray with what they think is correct.

Let's follow the steps of the fathers of Christianity... St Peter, St Paul, and all the Saints. Read your bible and if you don't understand, make personal research and also consult the Church. You will know if the Church is hiding the truth or leading you astray....and above all, as a Christian, you need the Holy Spirit in your life who is the number one interpreter of the bible. pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit so that you can detect heresy or fake people when you see them. Thanks and God bless you all, Happy Sunday.
Re: Bible Actually Supports Drinking Of Wine. Don't Let Anyone Fool You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Revelation 22: 11-12

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming In The Bible? / If You Know Everything About The Devil, Do Not Read This Book / Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.