Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa (30549 Views)

There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
straighttalk:
Crying For how the strained relationship between Nig & SA will affect his income.
maybe undecided
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by VulgarLee(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
straighttalk:
Crying For how the strained relationship between Nig & SA will affect his income.
may God have mercy on you

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by SoNature(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
straighttalk:

Keep quiet.
That man is made for life.
Go and fix your life.

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by NCBMEDIA: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Benny Hinn Confession - This is My Stand On Prosperity Teaching Today

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wosLh4_jE2Y

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by momodub: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63RldKxDV_g we need lion South Africa we are coming for you
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Moneywirer: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmanuel226:
no mind al those unnecessary useless comments version of scammers for dis forum, upon peoe dey ignore their useless comments,dem no wan still get sense.
Mumu people angry

I sent him a whatsapp message

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Yinmu! Crocodile tears
hmm nawa for una oh,me sef dey cry so u no fit pity me,ur fellow nairalander embarassed
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by TheAlchemist: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Asifiwe:
Fix your country Nigeria and stop the childish emotions. when you allow a Heardman to be the President of a Country, a visionless group from the north Lacking in modern Education to run a country
Your citizen will troop out in droves, especially the enlightened
Stop the emotionalism, China is not crying for US,
US is not crying to Canada.

Fix Nigeria and the rest of the world will not persecute Nigerians
Reform the Police
Nigeria is a dungeon of corruption and Police abuse

Thank you for highlighting for police reform. Please no governor is the chief security officer of any state until we have state and local community policing. I am glad the vice president has supported the need for state police I hope president Buhari would do the needful
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by olu77(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
TB Joshua and his church tried if this was done with a pure and sincere heart. If he had said nothing we'll still complain he didn't say anything anyway. The song was well composed even though I can bet my next Sunday offering on it that he did not compose the song only the tears are his. I applaud his effort. I pray they will all start acting, talking like Christ in deed so that our country can regain its lost pride and glory.
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
marlow1962:
Crocodile tears,all for money.
ion think so? undecided
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by naijadrivablog: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
He prophesied the current protests in 2013. He also prophesied that Government of Nigeria should create jobs to engage the youths and include them in governance.

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Newshubs:
We should cry for Nigeria first, before Africa.
Has anyone ever sit down to analyze the living conditions in this country? Sweetheart trust me people are suffering. Don't Judge their pain by their silence

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Nice comment, but ur advertisement though....... undecided
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by banji1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Marketing strategy.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
PSVITA:
BIG SCAM grin
Are u alright? undecided

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Karrisleo:
Hmmmmmm. I love this man for real. I just can't explain it cry cry cry
is dat so? cheesy
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Godwin2am(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
SOME NAIRALANDER HAVE ISSUES. CANT YOU GUYS BE PATRIOTIC FOR ONCE. A HOUSE THAT STAND AGAINST IT SELF CANNOT STAND

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
AntiMCU:
Cry!
dat person na pogba or who? cheesy grin
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Enwhen(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
straighttalk:

U self imagine ur foolishness ??

What is Southy currency to the pounds that flows in his church ??

See let me tell, I have seen somebody that accused this man of God wrongly and suffered alot for it....I know u r not a Christian, because the Bible told us not to judge, so that we won't be judge . In case u start noticing some backwardness in your life from when u made that comment , don't waste time, don't form strongest, just run to the synagogue to apologise, u will see many people like yourself there...

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmm undecided
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

U self imagine ur foolishness ??

What is Southy currency to the pounds that flows in his church ??

See let me tell, I have seen somebody that accused this man of God wrongly and suffered alot for it....I know u r not a Christian, because the Bible told us not to judge, so that we won't be judge . In case u start noticing some backwardness in your life from when u made that comment , don't waste time, don't form strongest, just run to the synagogue to apologise, u will see many people like yourself there...
bri leave dat mad man abeg, him no know wetin to comment for dis thread. grin

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by bubbychis(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
https:///+2348039423757
Jumia number one agent
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Lovelife433(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
kingemzy5:
No more huge tithes and offering if his SA church close down cry cry so deep... Where was this man when banditry took all over Nigeria undecided undecided as per say banditry no dey affect e tithes offering ponzi scheme.. Lol those prophecies Joshua released this year still hasn't showed face.. Shows you these are traits of false.......... grin

Frankly speaking If Synagogue close down tomorrow in SA kiss kiss mehnnnn that's a balance of payment deficit kiss
u get malaria abi? Drink sniper u go dey ok Eleribu.

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Adebowalay(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oshoboy01:
Xenophobia : TB Joshua weeps in church as he compose song for africa

Prophet TB Joshua, the founder of Synagogue church of all nation (SCOAN) has shown to the world how emotional he can be for the sake of Africa.

In a video making rounds, he was seen weeping seriously for the unity of africa. He composed a song which was being sang in the video and he kept on weeping profusely.

It will be recalled that Xenophobic attack in South Africa has been the talk of the day over the past one week.

Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2JWM-THzrO/?igshid=1v2vjeyf81lor

this is loud....
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Adakintroy2: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
straighttalk:

You running out of sense. That's one of the few men 9f God that don't emphasize money. They are the last of their kind.

Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Godwin2am:
SOME NAIRALANDER HAVE ISSUES. CANT YOU GUYS BE PATRIOTIC FOR ONCE. A HOUSE THAT STAND AGAINST IT SELF CANNOT STAND
wat happened? undecided
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Emmanuel226(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Moneywirer:

I sent him a whatsapp message
kk bro shocked
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmanuel226:
hmm nawa for una oh,me sef dey cry so u no fit pity me,ur fellow nairalander embarassed
pity you?To use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by ithink7: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
I went to a place where people live under the bridge in Lagos. Those people are so poor. I was struggling not to make them feel bad cos the whole place smells ready bad.
Govt have lot of work to do men.

Newshubs:
We should cry for Nigeria first, before Africa.
Has anyone ever sit down to analyze the living conditions in this country? Sweetheart trust me people are suffering. Don't Judge their pain by their silence

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by marlow1962(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emmanuel226:
ion think so? undecided
So what ya think?
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by projectNDPRA: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
What are you doing in your individual capacity to contribute to a better nation?http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa by Franking: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why weep? Can't he just say a prayer and stop all the nonsense?

How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks