Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures (3965 Views)

Photos: Reactions As Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Thighs On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Shows Her Twerking Skills / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by GistMore: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has just showed off her first husband and the father of her first daughter, Lil Tiannah.

Toyin who has two kids from two men revealed that she got married to him when she was just 19 and they have a daughter together.

According to her,
'say hello to Tiannahs Daddy. We Got married when I was 19. Trust me at that age I already had about 5businesses I was running in school then. Well I make it Paramount to stay friends with the father of my kids, no strings attached #IFEMI19 brought a lot of family together'.

See more photos below...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-shows-off-her-first-baby-daddy-photos

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by GistMore: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by navzla(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
OK,so she got one ,.I'm waiting for remaining two
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
I am not comprehending the gist of this thread sef
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

Shocked how she contradicts herself with so much ease.
She makes it paramount to stay friends with the father of her kids yet she hasn't forgiven Lord Trigg for dumping her smelly self.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Officialgarri: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
I was initially confused with the caption but i later understood what she meant.

What she's saying is she has being Hoeing everywhere since the age of 19, jumping from one husband to another.
Totally debasing what women should be.

This man was one of the dudes that used her but had soon left when he was done.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by sunnychibs(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
when will she show off her first husband?

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by tillaman(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Looks like they are still screwing!
I can tell from the look on the man’s face
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Sucremamito1: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Running which five businesses

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Jayslicky: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sucremamito1:
Running which five businesses
1. Olosho business with yahoo boys.

2. Olosho business with lecturers.

3. Olosho business with pastors.

4. Olosho business with fellow church
members/course mates.

5. Olosho business with sugar daddies.

These are the five business an average naija girl runs.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wake me up when this hits front page...
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
At that time you were running five businesses?

Thanks for telling us. When I read that, I happened to read it aloud. And when I did, Nepa brought light (power was restored)

Thanks a lot! But play and enjoy your moment now before Imes comes. For when Imes comes, he is coming to guide people to the true understanding of life and the true purpose of life and the forces like you that distract people from achieving that purpose will gradually crumble until the will of God and Imes is fulfilled!

Imes, a good example of a celebrity! A celebrity that matter to the world. A celebrity with purpose.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! We await your coming grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by oyatz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emperor Imes is the same person as Obatala, the ancient Priest-King of Ile-Ife.

OladimejiRufai:
At that time you were running five businesses?

Thanks for telling us. When I read that, I happened to read it aloud. And when I did, Nepa brought light (power was restored)

Thanks a lot! But play and enjoy your moment now before Imes comes. For when Imes comes, he is coming to guide people to the true understanding of life and the true purpose of life and the forces like you that distract people from achieving that purpose will gradually crumble until the will of God and Imes is fulfilled!

Imes, a good example of a celebrity! A celebrity that matter to the world. A celebrity with purpose.

Imes, mo gbefuen oo! We await your coming grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by GistmoreNG: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures by Chanchit: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shocked how she contradicts herself with so much ease.
She makes it paramount to stay friends with the father of her kids yet she hasn't forgiven Lord Trigg for dumping her smelly self.

You should learn to talk with common sense. How can you refer to someone you've probably never met as smelly.

BTW, if a lady talks about an ex like this, they are probably still fvxking.

(1) (Reply)

See The Calabar Girl Looking For Husband Online That Keeps Social Media Talking / Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Expose Zlatan Ibile (photos) / Saidi Balogun Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.