Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

9 Billion Email Database (USA, Canada, Australia, Worldwide) + Bulk Email Sender - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9 Billion Email Database (USA, Canada, Australia, Worldwide) + Bulk Email Sender (603 Views)

Unlimited Email Sender Software [lifetime] / Which Bulk Email Sender Can You Recommend? / Email Sender To Millions Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Billion Email Database (USA, Canada, Australia, Worldwide) + Bulk Email Sender by WizzyVine: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
What can 9 Billion Email Database of Active 2019 Internet users do for your business? These are rare and premium email lists which I have collected over time through various purchases and bids. Being a Marketer myself, I have used these email lists to successfully launch marketing campaigns for clients who are now successful in their various businesses. In addition to this list, I will give you a Bulk Email Sending Software as a bonus to enable you kick-start your marketing campaigns immediately.

I will also give you an Ebook containing a collection of Winning Emails that have been used by professionals to build their businesses from zero to millions of dollars. The Emails have a high open and response rate. You get the opportunity to transform your business by using these emails as templates and just interchanging names and characters to suit your own purpose.

This offer is for a limited time. I'm selling this premium listings as a measure to raise capital for an offline business project I intend to embark on. Once I achieve my goals, then ends the offer. This rare opportunity can be grabbed for just N10,000. This is not scam. You will have my bank details, and if I fail to deliver as promised, take my bank details and report me to EFCC. Perhaps you don't know, that's the only way to catch any Nigerian who has ever scammed you in Nigeria.

Interested? Check my signature and send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

Get An Android App For Your Blog/website / Download Kaspersky Lab Antivirus App For All Device | Kaspersky Download / Get Your Site Listed On Google Search Engine For Organic Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.