Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners (592 Views)

Deal In Sales And Installation Of GPS Tracker For Car, Trucks Etc +2348065381062 / Great Warning To All Toyota & Lexus Vehicle Owners / Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Stop running after recalcitrant drivers who lies or use your vehicle anyhow and still failed to remits.

Locate, monitor and control your vehicle in real-time anytime, anywhere with no extra hidden cost. 100% free after installation.

The features are:

self tracking business vehicles
online tracking
mobile tracking
tracking via app
web/pc tracking

location with map
real time tracking
history movements
history reports per minute
route reports per minute

Voice monitoring
sms engine control
mobile app engine control
geo fencing/zoning

over-speed alert
back-up battery

No monthly or yearly subscription.

Price: N30k

Call 0803 612 1444, 0708 995 6249 for more information.

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by CeterisXVII: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
No picture of the device, no info on the price and no inclusion of the warranty period. Yet, you want to sell the solution. I laugh in Greek. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
CeterisXVII:
No picture of the device, no info on the price and no inclusion of the warranty period. Yet, you want to sell the solution. I laugh in Greek. cheesy

Continue laughing till u laugh your sense out.
Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by CeterisXVII: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

1 Like

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

The man is right and you are busy insulting him. Instead of you to post pictures of your GPS products. I wonder how you people will just be advertising services without pictures to back up your claims. Are we magicians? angry undecided. Please do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 21, 2019
dumo1:

The man is right and you are busy insulting him. Instead of you to post pictures of your GPS products. I wonder how you people will just be advertising services without pictures to back up your claims. Are we magicians? angry undecided. Please do the right thing

Oga, my phone number is there to ask question.
Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by cotzywitzy(m): 5:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Bro you never know who is checking out your post. Your response to you providing picture is so wrong. You said your number is there. You're inky going to repeat the same thing you explained on here. People need proof and picture is a way to let then know what they really want to purchase.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Boss they are right, even if you price is high,put it there. Selling adverts with no price tag shows unseriounesse , remember the business community is a competitive one,use every opportunity to give full details . If ppl call you that doesn't mean they will patronise you or buy from you whereas serious buyers will have flipped over your advert because there is no price stated

6 Likes

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Kizyte(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2019
onatisi:

Boss they are right, even if you price is high,put it there. Selling adverts with no price tag shows unseriounesse , remember the business community is a competitive one,use every opportunity to give full details . If ppl call you that doesn't mean they will patronise you or buy from you whereas serious buyers will have flipped over your advert because there is no price stated
cotzywitzy:
Bro you never know who is checking out your post. Your response to you providing picture is so wrong. You said your number is there. You're inky going to repeat the same thing you explained on here. People need proof and picture is a way to let then know what they really want to purchase.
dumo1:

CeterisXVII:
That seller is so unserious. Imagine if a seller insults all prospective buyers, will he buy his own products? Shebi na hungry go kill'am?

Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians are so angry and aggressive at any little thing. I've done business with white people and then I discovered our mentality in Nigeria is the reason we are so poor and frustrated.

Many big companies pay a lot of money to get people take a survey about their products & services in order to improve, and here people are giving a seller free advice on how to move his business forward and he is angry and insulting everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Reliable Vehicle Tracker For Uber/taxify Vehicle Owners by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 Selling At 2m Last / 2006 Toyota Camry Available At Kentucky. #1.8m / [b]clean And Affordable Infinity Qx4 650k[/b] SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.