Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS (2178 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
My boyfriend, I have dated him for 2 years, he takes care of me, pays my school fees and rent does everything for me that a Normal guy does for a woman but I just realized today that he lied to me, and still lying to me.

My boyfriend told me that he works in the bank, every morning he will dress up on suit and go to work, come back in the evening. Sometimes I want to visit him in his office but he will say he is a contract staff and he is in marketing and hardly in the office, I believe him for 2 years of my life. Even when he proposed I accepted, not until yesterday my friend sent me this picture and one of the guys packing dustbin happen to be him, I refused to believe it, I had to zoom the picture, she actually sent me up to 3 but I don’t want to send you that because it reviled his face to avoid embarrassment.

My own boyfriend a dust bin packer, Jesus like he sits on top of dirt and pack it, I felt really irritated and disgusted. Is it the same money he uses to take care of me,why did he lie? He is too cute and intelligent for this, I was embarrassed as my friends laughed at me, called me a wife of a dust bin packer.

I cried my eyes out, even when he called never asked him anything but I want to end the relationship. Give him back his ring, but my heart is beating. What do I do? I can’t marry a dust bin packer, never!

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/i-just-found-that-my-boyfriend-is.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hehe... This one deep o
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by SultanYoung: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
You are a definition of a failure, by him paying your bills shows that you are from a broke family that your parent fail to take care of your bills. [b] I can’t marry a dust bin packer, never! [/b]What is the job of your father ?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Start looking for ways to pay your own bills then....
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by orisa37: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thank God he has a job.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by ignitewatch(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
At least he isn't into fraud and arm robbery
We must learn to appreciate hardworking individuals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by Tamarapetty(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry, just manage.
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by Jaysolu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
My dear, not everyone can be like otedola as long as you're not hungry and "starving" this kind of man will surely have a good preek so just be grateful

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by duduade: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sincerely we have some ladies who think like this...

Such ladies are ladies with low IQ and lack low self esteem.... They think everything must be rosy..
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by SGANIVA(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
that's more reason you have to love that guy and marry him , parking dirt to pay your bills ? nawa for you oo .encourage him by marrying him .God knows I will not park dirt and pay a girl s Bill with it
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by fasayoblog(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ingrate spotted.odte
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by nuban07(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Apart from the fact that he lied, ur boyfriend is a real man
Never forget he paid ur bill with the so called dirty job and its legit job
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by titigenius: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
its becos of ladies like you men lie about their jobs. its very evident you're one of them "I can't marry a poor man girls". here's my advice, tell him you know about his job but you still would continue if he stops lying to you. your so called friends no own your life so shape your life yourself.
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by odeebee: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Leave him today and He becomes an answered prayer to d next woman.

Banker will 4uck you and 5 other girls and call all of you Baby and you will be smiling like ram.

Better love him fast.

If you were my younger sister I would have beaten you for saying this out. You r privileged to have a good man but you r ungrateful.

If you have a need this moment you will still run to him
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ungrateful, entitled ignorant little girl

You're lucky he's not an armed robber or Yahoo boy now lying that he's into import and export

Meanwhile I'm sure your teacher didn't teach you that THERE'S DIGNITY IN LABOUR?

anyway if you are ashamed of him or his job you can leave him and I bet you a girl better than you Will get him

Shioorrr

I wonder why girls without sense are always quick to get a boyfriend.smh
Re: I Just Found That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker, What Should I Do? PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

See How SA Actress, Boity Stepped Into 2020. PHOTOS / Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) / A Complete List Of Davido Baby Mamas And Photos Of His Kids (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.