Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures (25136 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Media Personality, Ebuka's Parents Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by seanjy4konji: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2019
What has happened to the institution of Marriage now??

Can we still have a 52 years marriage celebration among the 21st century marriages?? Only time we tell!!..

Congrats to this couple on their Anniversary!!! 52 years!! Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Id6019: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by shakyum: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2019
All I can see is Pepper soup grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by amajimichael: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2019
happy birhday our Daddy G.o .. May great God bless u more and more for us daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats sir
It can only be God

We open verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by DarloDarlington: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2019
grin happy anniversary

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices black and brown, sizes 44&45
Great for all occasions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by chiamzzy: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
Wow!!!!............God's grace.
Happy Marriage Anniversary, Mummy and Daddy GO. May God continue to keep you two.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by RexTramadol1: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok! Congrats

Is that Greek written on that sticker in the last pics?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by luluosas(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
DLuciano:
Is that all you 've got to say, be on the Lord's side, go and be washed by the blood of the Lamb of God, that you may receive a clean heart by the Holy Spirit.
What is more important to say?
You have been bewitched.
I believe you are the one who is not on the lord's side and should go to be washed by the blood of the Lamb of God so that you may receive a clean heart by the Holy spirit.
The man is a false prophet and an anti christ rebel "a wolf in sheep clothings".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2019
New innovations.. May God help Us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by DLuciano: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

You have been bewitched.
I believe you are the one who is not on the lord's side and should go to be washed by the blood of the Lamb of God so that you may receive a clean heart by the Holy spirit.
The man is a false prophet and an anti christ rebel "a wolf in sheep clothings".
Jesus is Lord over all, surrender to him today and be save. Not quarrel please, am still your friend.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by comtem2011: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Lord, I need this kind of Grace.

Congrats to Daddy and Mummy Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by haweezee: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2019
more grace sir and ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2019
I love their humility... Happy wedding anniversary kiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ademidd: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

You have been bewitched.
Can't you just observe if you have nothing sensible to comment? Always looking for opportunity to show foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ademidd: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations Sir and Ma! I pray for this grace too..
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by skyhighweb(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2019
and tithe collecting grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by banji1(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Congrats. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to Daddy and Mummy G.O. cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by alizma: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations mummy and Daddy, I tap in to your blessing
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Ademidd:
Can't you just observe if you have nothing sensible to comment? Always looking for opportunity to show foolishness.
God forbid,it is you who should observe if you have nothing sensible to comment and it is you who is always looking for opportunity to show foolishness and not me.You are a maggot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ademidd: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid,it is you who should observe if you have nothing sensible to comment and it is you who is always looking for opportunity to show foolishness and not me.You are a maggot.
I'm not the type to exchange words with a nonentity on the internet. Greet your family for me, I can see you've perfectly described them up there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
DLuciano:
Jesus is Lord over all, surrender to him today and be save. Not quarrel please, am still your friend.
You should surrender to him(Jesus Christ) and be saved because i have done that long ago.
Did the bible not state that there should be no respect of persons.
The church "rccg" do not permit females to enter their churches with trousers .
Why should they allow those females whom you can see in those pictures into the church with trousers? That is something which they do not permit.
Is it because their G.O is celebrating an event ?
Do they now allow females wearing trousers into their churches ?
Let your judgement not be clouded with sentiment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Ademidd:
I'm not the type to exchange words with a nonentity on the internet. Greet your family for me, I can see you've perfectly described them up there.
God forbid ,it is you who is a nonentity and not me ,it is your anti christ rebel family that i described not mine because i am of the family of christ.
Maggot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Ademidd: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid ,it is you who is a nonentity and not me ,it is your anti christ rebel family that i described.
Maggot.
You need to read your comments all over again, you need peace of mind. lol...I can see you take solace in calling people maggot. Does that make them one? NO.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2019
Ademidd:
You need to read your comments all over again, you need peace of mind. lol...I can see you take solace in calling people maggot. Does that make them one? NO.
When you behave like a maggot ,i call you one.
My comments have been based on facts and i believe that you find solace in defending "forbes" pastors .
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by dowi: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
52 years, ah no be small thing o shocked
Happy Anniversary Daddy and mummy GO smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu, Celebrate 52nd Wedding Anniversary - Pictures by DLuciano: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Love4God:

You should surrender to him(Jesus Christ) and be saved because i have done that long ago.
Did the bible not state that there should be no respect of persons.
The church "rccg" do not permit females to enter their churches with trousers .
Why should they allow those females whom you can see in those pictures into the church with trousers? That is something which they do not permit.
Is it because their G.O is celebrating an event ?
Do they now allow females wearing trousers into their churches ?
Let your judgement not be clouded with sentiment.
why you dey drink Panadol for another man headache? Leave judgment to God. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos: Daniel Wilson & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Halima Abubakar Stuns In New Photoshoot / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out Looking Demure In An African Print Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.