Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland (2646 Views)

Effective Car Vacuum Cleaner @ #3,500 / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by calculusx(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Things are happening o! He first messaged to insult me, after that we became friends I advice him but he never takes my advice cheesy

Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by Mayor555(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2019
GAZZ..UZZ:

08033910382 will be on standby, let's see which platform is more efficient at selling used cars

Jiji is more efficient in selling cars generally...

And more more efficient with used cars.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by crossfire47(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2019
jospepper:
Make I balance here first. Some agents be talking to you as they are doing you a great favour.
Na so
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
JijiNg:

Dont only book.
Do you agree with our list?

Yes of course
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I think I like the sound of that Better Car Dealers
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I like the sound of that
Better Car Dealers

Obeke1 of the BCD kingdom!
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

a doubting Thomas aka baba Oni Lexus/website said to me on WhatsApp you are not affiliated to Jiji, can you help prove him wrong?

it is so frustrating that one cannot send a 240v through someone's phone as SMS......
immediately the dummy opens the SMS.....
he will instantly TAKE it
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by JijiNg: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mayor555:

Jiji is more efficient in selling cars generally...

And more more efficient with used cars.

Absolutely!!!
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
JijiNg:

Absolutely!!!

bia Jiji where is my discount ? No one has called me

Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Y.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by flexyrule(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jiji giving advice to car dealers on nairaland. That's just like an Access Bank marketer going to GTB to educate their marketers on how to be better sales persons.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by JijiNg: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
flexyrule:
Jiji giving advice to car dealers on nairaland. That's just like an Access Bank marketer going to GTB to educate their marketers on how to be better sales persons.

We are trying to make sense out of what you said sir.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by JijiNg: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Chuwaa:
Year: 2009
Brand: Toyota
Model: Camry
Color: Gray (factory tinted glass)
VIN: 4T1BE46KX9U798373
Rust: None
Accidented: Yes
Price: 2.5m Slightly negotiable
Landed Nigeria: June 2019
Issues aware of: None... All fixed
Mileage: 153998
AC: Cold room standard
Engine Size: 2.4l i4
WhatsApp 09054561202
Cheers

Fantastic advert.
The "better car dealer".
All the best!
All details clear.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by JijiNg: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

bia Jiji where is my discount ? No one has called me

We were aware the Head of Sales called you sir.
We will check again.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by flexyrule(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
JijiNg:

We are trying to make sense out of what you said sir.
Well, judging by the content of your topic, it's no surprise if you don't.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by autonaero(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
JijiNg:
Share your experience as a car dealer, a car "buyer" and or add more insights.
Good Luck!

In addition to the above, I think having a succint strategic plan is necessary for anyone going into the business. Don;t just jump into it because of the money. Learn the trade, plan well and grow fast.
Re: How To Be An Effective Car Dealer - Termed BCD On Nairaland by autonaero(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
We are in the digitized century. Car dealers must harness the latest technology brought to us through social media, websites, google-my-business listings, amongst others.
I think we need to have webinars organized for Auto-entrepreneurs.

autonaero:

In addition to the above, I think having a succint strategic plan is necessary for anyone going into the business. Don;t just jump into it because of the money. Learn the trade, plan well and grow fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2020 Upgraded@ N9.7m / Brand New 2021 Toyota Hilux With Original Custom Duty / How Much Does A Rav4 2008 And Rav 4 2006 Cost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.