Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers (12679 Views)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Konga Sacks Over 70% Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Elamin21(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
258 workers sacked nawa o, some may even commit suicide next.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by contigiency(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iblad0994:
APC is a devilish party and they have always been a party without the interest of the voters at heart, a case study of Yahaya Bello.

If PDP were to be the party ruling Abia, the governors would have employed 1000 more staffs rather than sack the staffs.

Abia Governor should decamp to PDP straight so we can start enjoying the dividend of democracy.

Just read what you wrote up there. So Ikpeazu turned APC member over night even without him knowing so.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is that the entrance of an higher institution? Just look at the gate. The gate of the least rated College of education in my state, delta, is by far finer than this. A Polythecnic for that matter. Even a private residence will not have this kind of gate.

Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by dimusky: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Abia State again!!! Cursed with bad leaders.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wow, there will be a show down with ASUP.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by izicooo(f): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[b][/b]
Fair enough. cool

Though that is if they were not unjustifiably sacked to be replaced by godsons and goddaughters. undecided
My brother, they is nothing fair about a government institution employing people and later sacking them for no gross misconduct, if it is a private establishment it will be a different ball game altogether but a government institution?
I can tell you for free that some Godsons won't be touched and some Godsons will be sent to replace those sacked. It is better they were not employed in the first place than giving them bread with the right hand and collecting it with the left hand. #I give up on this shithole of a Country..
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Nwachacho: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Abia wuzi ndi ikpeazu
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
contigiency:

Just read what you wrote up there. So Ikpeazu turned APC member over night even without him knowing so.

Lol, it’s sarcasm bro!

Don’t take me serious
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by desire222(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:
Is that the entrance of an higher institution? Just look at the gate. The gate of the least rated College of education in my state, delta, is by far finer than this. A Polythecnic for that matter. Even a private residence will not have this kind of gate.
Mr man, we are not talking about gate here, what you should ask is the quality of education students are receiving there. Be properly guided !
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by izicooo(f): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
chloride6:

Read this time slowly..

If you have nothing reasonable to say please don't quote me next time. I pray something like this or even worse than that affects you or a member of your family, then you will understand want they are talking about. Nonsense..
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by biafranrealson: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
the sunami is long over due,
unqualified family members employed by orji kalu and T A ORJI,
they does nothing but keep asking for salary every month
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by chibjohn(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's better they reduce the workforce to a number they can comfortably pay than owing them over 12 months salary.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Iblad0994:
APC is a devilish party and they have always been a party without the interest of the voters at heart, a case study of Yahaya Bello.

If PDP were to be the party ruling Abia, the governors would have employed 1000 more staffs rather than sack the staffs.

Abia Governor should decamp to PDP straight so we can start enjoying the dividend of democracy.
. Is Abia an APC state? Oponu rede rede. I am from Abia State, among all the progressive states (APC ruled states) Abia State can not stand to rub shoulder with any of the progressive states in term of development. Let the sacked staff enjoy themselves for supporting and abetting corrupt PDP since 20 years ago. I am personally very much ashamed to tell any one that I am from Abia state. Shame
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by OttHin: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2019
shamecurls:
258!

Blood of Tiwa Savage!
shocked shocked shocked

Will you sharrap
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by 9iceprince(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
contigiency:

kindly be patient while reading he is only mwking a mockery
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Amyyy2020: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
258 once!

How many is now remaining

U want to pay severance bla bla bla...what abt their months upon months of unpaid salaries cry cry

nawa ooo
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Omega48: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Iblad0994:

what are you saying, its PDP that is ruling in abia na
abi to talk just dey sweet u
Re: Abia Polytechnic Sacks 258 Workers by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Omega48:

what are you saying, its PDP that is ruling in abia na
abi to talk just dey sweet u

I think I have to update my post and let people know it’s just sarcasm!

Why can’t you guys see it sarcasm, why will any sane person say PDP is not ruling Abia? I’m just tryna get back at the guys that always condemn APC to let them know Nigeria is Bleeped by the ruling class whether PDP or APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Become A Teacher / What Tech Skill Can I Combine With Bricklaying? / Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.