Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Should I Forgo 2 Years. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Forgo 2 Years. (567 Views)

JAMB Registrer Explains How JAMB Result Can Be Valid For 2 Years / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / Get A Degree In A Private University Within 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgo 2 Years. by abioila(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2010
With the lingering crisis going on in this God damn skul -LASU. I am tempted to move to a better school.
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by oludashmi(f): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2010
I understand your complain but what is the probability you will make the jamb result, meet cut-off mark for desired sch? It can be much more frustrating. Is your current prog PT or FT? Are you already in part 2?

But some pple are still hoping to get the lasu form not that they are not aware of the time wasted but just want to get the cert and move on . . .the choice is yours anyway, just weigh your options and decide.
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2010
oh boy you better finish up in LASU. Giving up 2yrs is not a wise thing to do. LASU is going thru though times and you as a student must accept your fate and move on. These are obstacles we encounter on our path to greatness and if we don't deal with them tactically, we get hit and lost.
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by abioila(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2010
oludashmi:

I understand your complain but what is the probability you will make the jamb result, meet cut-off mark for desired sch? It can be much more frustrating. Is your current prog PT or FT? Are you already in part 2?

But some pple are still hoping to get the lasu form not that they are not aware of the time wasted but just want to get the cert and move on . . .the choice is yours anyway, just weigh your options and decide.

getin admission into anoda skul or pasin jamb is not a problem 4 me.if it might intrest u i am on a g.p of above 4.5.i am on a ful tym prog.d problem is d skul itself is frustratn me.
Ijele-igbo:

oh boy you better finish up in LASU. Giving up 2yrs is not a wise thing to do. LASU is going thru though times and you as a student must accept your fate and move on. These are obstacles we encounter on our path to greatness and if we don't deal with them tactically, we get hit and lost.
i noe 2 years is not a smal tn but age is stil vry much on my side.even if i forgo d 2 yrs i wuld stil b amongst d yungst in ma new clas.must d skul b pasn tru hard tyms al d tym?
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by ChrisAlec: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hi Abiola

Would you be interested in studying overseas? by 2.5yrs you should be through with your degree (Depending on the course). Email me if you would be interested.

Regards

Chris Alec
Education Counsellor
IDEQ Centre for Education
B1103 Pangsapuri Heron,
Puchong, 47100
Selangor, Malaysia
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by ccollins(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
Aboila,u beta finish frm lasu.Do u think it would be easy to make dat same 4.5 gp in another skool.Don't let ur efforts in lasu get wasted.
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^ are you jealous? Mr UNN
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by Odunnu: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2010
Dont we have inter-school transfer again?With the right GP and connection,you are good to go.
Re: Should I Forgo 2 Years. by myke1759(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ume Out / Colors / Fupre Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.