Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why You Need To Tell Your Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Need To Tell Your Story (321 Views)

I Asked An A.I To Tell Me A Scary Story And This Is What I Got / A Tale To Tell / Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Tell Your Story by christscribe: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why You Need to Tell Your Story

Who are you? What is your story? Will you tell it? What would be the cost to you in your life if you choose not to tell your story? What would you like to share with the people who know you- and those who don’t?

Of all the things that you can do to make the world a better place, few things are more valuable and beneficial than telling your story. No one can tell your story better than you can.

Chances are, you will help others and yourself in the process. Where have you been and what have you learned? What do you hold dear? What have you endured and what has made you tougher? How have your experiences enlightened you and in turn, inspired and informed you to produce positive change for others?

Contd on this link
https://www.facebook.com/thescribesmedea/photos/a.296979224528531/370707673822352/?type=3&theater

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Stop, Do Not Give Up- A Write Up By Adebimpe. / Accidental Marriage - Episode 3 / Preblems Associated With Learning A Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.