Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Adventures Of Lionlee216 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of Lionlee216 (102796 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by kroger: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Predstan:

Hi Kroger, you may have forgotten Predstan, but I am now in the USA. I want to know if that opportunity (IT) is still available. I am now a DATA Scientist but not certified yet. Let me know please

Hey bro I remember... Send me a pm ..

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Visited Joselph95, Aywhy93, toceenay, Mixter and Btrocky09 yesterday and we had a nice time.

Thanks for hosting my crew ooo and the gifts.

God bless you guys real good.

Btw, A Nigerian guy was trying to ask my wife's friend out only for my her to say she's not talking to her anymore.

He first met her at a restaurant and say "You look beautiful. You know I'm going to get married to you right?"

The guy no try lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by mixter(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
lionlee216:
Visited Joselph95, Aywhy93, toceenay, Mixter and Btrocky09 yesterday and we had a nice time.

Btw, A Nigerian guy was trying to ask my wife's friend out only for my her to say she's not talking to her anymore.

He first met her at a restaurant and say "You look beautiful. You know I'm going to get married to you right?"

The guy no try lol
Oya come give me or give Aywhy93. We go represent well and we will not fall your hand or let you down grin.
On a more serious note, the guy goofed...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Pidginwhisper: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
lionlee216:

The guy no try lol
what sort of approach was that? That’s so childish of him and he made himself look foolish. no iota of maturity. Only a pervert does that. If no be say you dey married to her friend sef and she sabi you,she for dey think say we all be the same

14 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by autolearner: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Apologies for derailing this wonderful thread Chief.

I was hoping I could get a recommendation off you for a trusted shipper who can help me take delivery of items in the US, and ship them down to Nigeria at an affordable rate.

Thanks.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by KingAzubuike(f): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
lionlee216:
I downloaded Bolt and took a trip from my location access bank to get my account fixed. That was when the reality of Nigeria starts to set. After waiting for 15mins, I was told there is no instant card available. I took bolt to Iwo road(Ecobank) to fix that one too only for the lady to tell me I'll need to wait for 40mins. I was like why do i need to wait for 40 mins.

I walked down to access bank, filled atm request form, told me to go downstairs to verify BVN then bring the form back upstairs. The lady at the customer service dragging her feet. Then I remember how I would request for my atm online and then delivered to my mailbox. Then I started remembering how it used to work.. Wasted over 2hrs because of atm card that I can easily do online within 3 mins.

What's the nationality of your wife?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Joselph95(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
lionlee216:

Wow... It was more than a nice time. cheesy

Thank you "Daddy".
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
autolearner:
Apologies for derailing this wonderful thread Chief.

I was hoping I could get a recommendation off you for a trusted shipper who can help me take delivery of items in the US, and ship them down to Nigeria at an affordable rate.

Thanks.

Cc daaz001
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
lionlee216:

The guy no try lol

omo this person no try at all. grin grin grin
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by ManyThanks: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2020
kroger:

I am a full blown Nigerian.. Why do you ask.
nothing o... just wondering how you guys are making it outta here. any tips?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thanks to believetech and omicpet wey buy food for me on sunday or else, Hunger for kill me grin

Vacation over for now.

California... March
Europe....May
Caribbean.. Sept
Nigeria....Dec embarassed

I'll do a final review in my next post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionlee216:
Thanks to believetech and omicpet wey buy food for me on sunday or else, Hunger for kill me grin

Vacation over for now.

California... March
Europe....May
Caribbean.. Sept
Nigeria....Dec embarassed

I'll do a final review in my next post.

chai see vacation list. God when embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Drenimarcus:

chai see vacation list. God when embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sheybi u get Nigerian Passport? Apply for advance Parole nah if u r in a hurry to travel cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
This Stamp means alot.

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionlee216:

Sheybi u get Nigerian Passport? Apply for advance Parole nah if u r in a hurry to travel cheesy

i get AP, that Caribbeans looks mouth watering tho, oga lionlee, help your boy na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionlee216:
This Stamp means alot.

isnt that your nigerian pp? which one be ake o?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Drenimarcus:

isnt that your nigerian pp? which one be ake o?

Na my Naija PP oooo

For Carribean, I know say u get money. Just spend am. If u wan use ur AP travel, remember it says "Re entry not guaranteed" and make sure u go with your wife. Na your ticket back to the US ooo
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionlee216:

Na my Naija PP oooo

For Carribean, I know say u get money. Just spend am. If u wan use ur AP travel, remember it says "Re entry not guaranteed" and make sure u go with your wife. Na your ticket back to the US ooo

lol i no deh comot here until that blue p is in hand. Until then, make all vacations be on hold. When make i come chicago na boss, make you flex me small grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Drenimarcus:

lol i no deh comot here until that blue p is in hand. Until then, make all vacations be on hold. When make i come chicago na boss, make you flex me small grin grin grin grin

Wow, even with green card and a legit marriage?

Why u dey scare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionlee216:

Wow, even with green card and a legit marriage?

Why u dey scare?

bro, it is better to be safe than sorry o jare. Make me sef feel that blue passport na cheesy cheesy cheesy, oya when make i come chicago?

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Drenimarcus:

bro, it is better to be safe than sorry o jare. Make me sef feel that blue passport na cheesy cheesy cheesy, oya when make i come chicago?

Summer will be the best time for you and Madam grin
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
lionlee216:

Summer will be the best time for you and Madam grin
God when
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by JWTheocracy1: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Hey, who's in Charlotte It's been dry outta here.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Imustreturn(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
lionlee216:
I am planning for my trip to Europe Next May after I am done with Classes/Exams on May 14. So I intend travelling May 15/20 for 7 days. i have applied for Masters studies in Italy in the past but didnt go but then I have always been interested to see the country Italy..

I have a friend studying in Camerino, Italy and he will be sending an invitation letter to me and the italian embassy ahead of my Visa preparation as I still need a visa to enter Italy. I will be staying in Rome BUT I am interested in Visiting this three places( MILAN - LYONS - GENEVA) due to the fact they are close to each other compared to (ROME-LYON-GENEVA) but i will be staying in Rome which makes it a lil bit difficult..

My Host suggested that driving (ROME-LYON-GENEVA) might not be a good idea cos of the distance and suggested train and buses even(Flight by RYAN AIR)..

To those that have done this europe tour before, Kindly give me tips on how to make my journey a very stress free one. . I need tips on movement especially and other things that might help out.. Is bus/trains very cheap compared to renting a car? etc

I'll be going with my wife, so the flight for two is ($1460 lets say $1500) and my budget is $2500, maximum $2700

I would have love to go to Budapest too but I just need to make sure i got everything in order as not to get confused/lost. trying to maximise my time to the fullest. I only have 6 nights to spend..

cc : 7Alexandre
Mrphysics
MidEastPrince
MrBrownJay1
Davide470 et all
longest time man grin this is smithsydny former monicker grin you remember?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Imustreturn:
longest time man grin this is smithsydny former monicker grin you remember?

Where u been hiding?

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Imustreturn(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
lionlee216:

Where u been hiding?
Andre no gree gimme oh grin grin lost ya contact oh. U still in contact with your italo people?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Imustreturn:
Andre no gree gimme oh grin grin lost ya contact oh. U still in contact with your italo people?

Chai! I am ooo
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Imustreturn(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
lionlee216:

Chai! I am ooo
no be small oh. Still in contact with banji Sha. Camerino men grin grin all the best man
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2020
2am US time, I am always awake. The time I do wake up in Nigeria.

Need time for my body to adjust back to US sleeping time embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by brashear: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2020
lionlee216:
2am US time, I am always awake. The time I do wake up in Nigeria.

Need time for my body to adjust back to US sleeping time embarassed

Egbon, Did this happen to you when you were in Nigeria too?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2020
brashear:

Egbon, Did this happen to you when you were in Nigeria too?

Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Information About Sweden Visa / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.