Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,569 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Adventures Of Lionlee216 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventures Of Lionlee216 (102535 Views)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2021
space booked

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by wildchild1: 11:54am On May 09, 2021
lionlee216:

I don mention your name, you don dey av butterflies in your stomach

Accept correction and thank me or else... lipsrsealed
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2021
wildchild1:

Accept correction and thank me or else... lipsrsealed

Shut up!
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
space booked
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
15k peppered Snail at Radisson Blu angry

8 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Kenny242(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
cool
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Drenimarcus(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2021
Good life! Make una remain small for us too o.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:05am On May 10, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Good life! Make una remain small for us too o.

A whole you
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Brightfab(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
lionlee216:
Lagos Girls

I dont live in lagos. I'm a confirmed Ibadan Boy to the fullest, I guess maybe the reason I don't understand some stuffs about lagos.

I stayed in Lekki (Richmond Estate) and I really dont get the hype about lekki home. The home I stayed was a 2 bedroom duplex all ensuite and the building(Unit) sells for 55m and I was like there's nothing special about this house, just packaging or maybe I have seen better houses.

Those lagos girls( I means the hustlers) not the harding working ladies in lagos, once they hear you live in Lekki, they automatically bill you. One billed my friend 20k over night, got to lekki and started complaining that if she had knows she's coming to lekki, she would have billed him at least 50k saying big boys live in lekki.

The estate i stayed had influx of the Olosho coming in and out.

The girl(Olosho) followed us to FarmCity, after seeing the bull started saying if we don't mind, she can come again the following day and bring a friend along cheesy

We quickly declined. The rate at which the girl was taking pictures and doing snapchat even feared me.

To the Abuja babe, one thing I noticed is nobody wants to suffer in this life. This girl has a business and a govt job, so she's a very decent girl. In my mind, I was like it will take you like 7 to 9 hours to get from abuja to lagos and it won't be a smooth ride but with flight, she got there in 1hr 15mins, full AC, comfort etc. I remember those days even to give 3k transport fare to a lady to visit you sef na war and people are there booking flights for girlfriend. People get money sha.

To my hustling guys, pls hustle and God will bless our hustle, almost everybody has a price. You just need to find the right price for them.

This Olosho girl was even doing video call with her boyfriend(I pity the poor guy) and didn't suspect a thing.

I saw a lot in lagos sha. God bless our hustle AMEN

Nothing too special about the houses I believe, maybe cos that's the closest we've gotten to organized settlements and of cos you've seen better!

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by alfonso36(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2021
lionlee216:
wait you where in the country??
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2021
alfonso36:
wait you where in the country??

No sir
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
This is where it's happening next month

Mexico Trip loading

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Richdee1(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2021
lionlee216:

Mexico Trip loading

Baller!!
Mentioned you on another thread!
Pls reply
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:04am On May 25, 2021
Timiofak:
I go soon dey follow una chop thIs life grin

lionlee, na you dey ginger boys everywhere.

I am thinking of starting a diary, of the run up for my whole journey from Lagos to Philadelphia.

U never open thread?

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Timiofak(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2021
lionlee216:

U never open thread?

Baba a lot of things ooo, I dey try collect my transcript and sell somethings. so I just dey

But I dey move soon my man.

1 Like

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Paccus: 6:03am On May 26, 2021
Timiofak:

Baba a lot of things ooo, I dey try collect my transcript and sell somethings. so I just dey

But I dey move soon my man.
Boss, are you using WES??
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2021
Elektra008:

I have been following you for ages and I am really sorry you are being forced to make this decision. This is obviously the work of an envious person and I hope he/she gets their comeuppance. It was really fun while it lasted and I pray for God's blessings for you all the way.
drop his IG handle please.
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Julius444(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
All4good:

Naaaa

That's a long route and too expensive
Hustle a 2nd [b]passport from Bahamas [/b]or Seychelles and you can travel the world visa free.

That's the best investment. Better than chasing visas every time you need to travel plus the negative attention the Nigerian passport gives you at foreign airports

How can I go about this brother. I need help and I am ready
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by seanwilliam(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2021
SaintHilary:
When person go comot from dis Lagos sef cry
and God finally heard your prayer . Lol .. God abeg remember me too

2 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2021
lionlee216:

Mexico Trip loading

Landed Mexico(Los Cabos) 6.20pm Mexican time. Flight out of O hare hsd a delay of 1hr due to thunderstorm.

As a LPR, I dont need a visa to go to Mexico. Flight was 4hrs 10mins. I will manage to take a lot of pictures and upload here.

Just here to spend 4 days. My hotel is by the beach.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Brightfab(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Thank God for journey mercies, we await more updates. See as fine girls choke for beach embarassed
Enjoy yourself Lionlee216 cheesy
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by alfonso36(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mexico sef fine o, See fine fine ladies, be like those Mexicans no de too date black guys. I don't know Sha boss any experience?
Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
alfonso36:
Mexico sef fine o, See fine fine ladies, be like those Mexicans no de too date black guys. I don't know Sha boss any experience?

Mexians are beautiful, I must be sincere. I have known a couple of them that married blacks.

I guess the problem is most Mexicans tend to live in the same communities, send their kids to a Mexican school. So most times, it makes it difficult to communicate with them due to language barrier but I'm pretty sure if you understand Spanish, then it will be a different ball game

4 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by Bossman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Enjoy your time there bro. Never been to Cabo. However, myself and family spent 7 days in Puerto Vallarta about 6 years ago or so. Love those all-inclusive resorts. We've also been to Cozumel a few times, via cruise ship stops though. I am sure you will have a good time. Especially in such a Tourist city.

lionlee216:

Landed Mexico(Los Cabos) 6.20pm Mexican time. Flight out of O hare hsd a delay of 1hr due to thunderstorm.

As a LPR, I dont need a visa to go to Mexico. Flight was 4hrs 10mins. I will manage to take a lot of pictures and upload here.

Just here to spend 4 days. My hotel is by the beach.

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Bossman:
Enjoy your time there bro. Never been to Cabo. However, myself and family spent 7 days in Puerto Vallarta about 6 years ago or so. Love those all-inclusive resorts. We've also been to Cozumel a few times, via cruise ship stops though. I am sure you will have a good time. Especially in such a Tourist city.

This is my first time in an all inclusive hotel and everything here is free from drinks, food even all the way to Covid PCR test..

Their breakfast/lunch and dinner is a buffet things and u can also work in during the day to get snacks. I'm pretty loving it so far

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Mexico immigration get no respect for US as regards to entry line. I guess it's do me I do u. It was strictly two lines. One for Mexicans and diplomats, others are visitors regardless of your nationality unlike what you see you at some US Aiport( US Citizen, Canadian Citizen and LPR one line and the other to visitors).

No single person at the Mexican line. The officer that attended to me didn't even greet me or returned my greeting. She stamped me in and that's it. Also security at the airport was light unlike the US where immigration officers will be carrying pistol. I wonder why they are armed though.

Los Cabos is mainly a tourist city and it looks at some places in Nigeria(untarred road, dirts everywhere.) I'm pretty sure only Americans or visitors from the US comes here. Some rooms have their private swimming pool but unfortunately, you won't be able to see the ocean view.

8 Likes

Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by lionlee216(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Breakfast for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Information About Sweden Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.