Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? (934 Views)

Download The Hottest 9ja Hiphop, Raptor Featuring Blaise And Pherowshuz / Official Video: I No Send You. The Suspect, Muna, Sasha, Blaise, Zee Etc. / Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by Lumzi(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2007
I feel Blaise killed the track even though it's Free's track. Blaise (to me) is nigeria's hottest female rapper. Does anyone know where I can get her solo cd? Doe she have one?
'', No hiphop without we/ Youre gonna need a Blaise to blaze you/ youre gonna need a free to save you.'' shocked
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by busygirl(f): 3:53pm On May 17, 2007
PLEASE. . . blaise is not the hottest! It's BOUQUI
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by mailmalc(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2007
Blaise is really cool and i think she's got some flows.

You can't escape it is a baptism of fire
We taking things a little higher,

"Dats why we must discuss the eradication of this curse from our Nation,
see the situation and respect the solution what we doing,

Men, she's really tight
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by tosinadeda: 8:00pm On May 17, 2007
BLAISE is BLAZING HOT.Dats the best naija rapper 4 now
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by busygirl(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2007
She's tight but Bouqui Is tighter than her. I don't agree she's the best
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by Lumzi(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2007
Busy girl, rap is about flos and thats just what blaise does. Bouqui is ok but (to me) even Sasha flos better than her.
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by busygirl(f): 11:23pm On May 17, 2007
if it's about flows BOUQUI's got it. Anyways i still prefer blaise's the defination to bragging right. That song was tight.
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by toluwalomo(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2007
Blaise is good. But when you don't write your own lyrics, men datz kinda killz d propz you should get.

Blaise is better than Bouqui lyrically. But she does not write her stuff.

So itz a tie!

And please let no one start a thread about it not being a big deal about writing your stuff.

I don't need any reminders about the sorry state of Hip Hop.
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by PoDeep(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2007
How can u say blaise murdered free? Bull.
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by Lumzi(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2007
Yo! who writes blaise's lyrics?
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by harpo(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2007
Busygirl dont say buqi is best cos she is ur friend and toluwalomo who told u dat blaise does not write her own lyrics pls be sure b4 u spread such words, but all the same i believe she is the titest female mc for now, but we have to see wat comes out of her via an ALBUM am sure it will b tite.
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by busygirl(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2007
[/quote][quote author=harpo link=topic=54063.msg1137330#msg1137330 date=1179924073]
Busygirl don't say buqi is best because she is your friend and toluwalomo who told u that blaise does not write her own lyrics please be sure before u spread such words, but all the same i believe she is the titest female mc for now, but we have to see what comes out of her via an ALBUM am sure it will b tite.
I don't know bouqui but I listen to her songs alot. I feel she's so tight. . .She beats blaise and sasha hands down grin
Re: 'bragging Rights', Blaise Or Free? by hoodboi(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2007
buqi is aite, but na she can't compete wit a serious female like blaise she is jst off d hinges, nd ya'll shudn't mention sasha in this

(1) (Reply)

Free Audio Online / Wordsmith-hybrid X- And J-Nice Da Lyrical Assasain (jduck13) Battle Thread / Mother Of Kanye West Dead At Age 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.