Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Can I Design This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Design This Website? (654 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Design This UI And Earn 10k / I Need Someone To Design This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Design This Website? by pdone: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2010
I want to design a site similar to thishttp://ningbo.edushi.com/. It is like google map, but it shows the pictures of the place which can make it very easy for someone to locate the house and address he/she is looking for. Once the person types the address of the house, it will show the picture of the house exactly.

I need help please.
Re: How Can I Design This Website? by wise3g(m): 4:47am On Oct 29, 2010
there are many people who know how to make it, or u can search it .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSN: sogophone3@hotmail.com
Email: sogophone5@gmail.com

wholesale cellphone,laptop,and electronics.
Free Shipping!! Fast delivery!!
Re: How Can I Design This Website? by utimatedes(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
For that to be successful, you need to take photo of all the houses in Nigeria on air by using Helicopter.

Your project is so expensive and it will take to material.

Do you have enough fund for this project because this will cost you a lot.

Even 2millions Naira is not even enough.
Re: How Can I Design This Website? by ukpai4real: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2010
i think you need to go and search for such kind of script,
Google Web Map Scripting
Re: How Can I Design This Website? by webaplanet(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
please for detail description of what is required pls send an email to mysticman2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Ussd Shortcodes / Antivirus Free Trial / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.