Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Run EFFECTIVE And FREE Ads For Your Business With Your Smartphone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Run EFFECTIVE And FREE Ads For Your Business With Your Smartphone (641 Views)

How To Create Free Ads On Advanceqt To Reach Your Target Audience / We Sell Super-effective And Nafdac Approved Herbs For Various Ailments / Learn How To Start Data Reselling Business With One App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run EFFECTIVE And FREE Ads For Your Business With Your Smartphone by mainpesin: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
This was how I started to create ads with my smartphone. (thread)

Wouldn't you rather learn and start too?

It all started some months back.

I had continually thought of starting *any* online business that will yield some money.

That was the objectives, nothing more.

No time!

I thought of something with a good profit margin and less expensive.

I budgeted 50k.

I developed an Idea, it crumbled.

Recalcitrant.

'I refuse to gree'

I got a better idea, much later.

Follow me... wink

Re: How To Run EFFECTIVE And FREE Ads For Your Business With Your Smartphone by mainpesin: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
The 'better' Idea source was my boss sha.

She was a pool of ideas. It was like my '2' actually evenly 'cuts' {divide} 4.

This was a dream come true.

I experimented with so many of my boss's ideas, since I was in the 'pool' now �.

I had sold eggs before, so I ruled out those goods I had sold before and those that'll be difficult for online sales.

I got a nice inspirational shoot when I was surfing1688.com, courtesy of my boss .

I came across a product called *sofa cover*.

It was nice and not too costly.

It was a product used to beautify sitting room couches and sofas without necessarily using furniture maker.

Let's fast forward...

I imported the covers and the sales was good at some point but became so bad after a while.

What?

What could have caused this? I asked?

My boss said : 'let's keep experimenting'

It was like an additional burden when she said that.

However, like my person, I gave it a shot.

I tweaked so many things, I checked my ads, I watched videos, I bought some classes, I really did a lot to ensure I sold out my covers.

In the end, something happend.

Very Interesting.

I had learnt a new way of reaching and actually convincing my prospects without necessarily placing facebook ads.

Wow, this was super cool.

I noticed.

I had been selling my sofa covers with this method.

And the result?

Mouth-watering!

I still seldomly place ads on fb though, but the rate has significantly dropped.

And I have specifically saved a lot with this techniques.

It was like a miracle.It worked.

It worked like magic.

And like someone rightly puts it, a knowledge unshared is a shame to its keeper.

I don't want to keep this to myself.

So I want to specifically teach some very few serious persons/business this technique.

I don't want to say 'join this whatsapp link'

But you know how we roll here : wink

Just message 07032145417 on whatsapp to be added.

Remember, its for serious individuals ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional And A Unique Website Here With Free SEO Setup / Will You See An Opportunity? / Resale Rights Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.