Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

"Return All The Money You Collected From People " - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Return All The Money You Collected From People " - (228 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / Have You Collected Your Nysc Exemption Certificate? / Have You Collected Your National Identity Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Return All The Money You Collected From People " - by MBAISEBLOG: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2019
"PLEASE PASTOR BENNY HINN RETURN ALL THE MONEY YOU COLLECTED FROM PEOPLE FOR YOUR GENIUNE REPENTANCE" - BY PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO

Recently I watched a video where Pastor Benny said that, "prosperity is not in the Bible". Also if you are an internet person, you will see Pastor Benny repenting from preaching the prosperity gospel.
There is nothing wrong in "repenting" when you miss it as a child of God but I am against repentance without remorse and the right resitution. For instance, Zacheus collected money from people in an ungodly manner and returned it (Luke 19:cool. The Bible is our standard...

I watched a video where Pastor Benny almost fainted after receiving a million dollar seed from a Nigerian. Please Pastor with due respect, ensure that the money is resturned!
I want to tell everyone that God is not against the prosperity message, He is only against abuse of prosperity. Prosperity should be preached properly in the body of Christ because it's in the Bible.This is not about being an Igbo man ,If Jesus is a poor Jesus, Pastor Humble Okoro wouldn't be interested in Christ.Jesus talked about money! According to Job36:11 there is a way a man will serve God, prosperity will have no choice than to look for his house address. Presenting prosperity first before introducing God is an abuse .In Mathew 6:33 it is God first before prosperity. Prosperity and money message is not the only message of the kingdom of God.God is Holy, He is also a healing God,a man of war.etc.

Bible said,"we should learn from the ant", thank you pastor Benny for listening to this ant Pastor from Africa. We know in parts, says the scripture, I suggest you give more attention to pastor Kenneth and Gloria Copland teachings for clarity.

Thanks everyone for your precious time.[b]
"PLEASE PASTOR BENNY HINN RETURN ALL THE MONEY YOU COLLECTED FROM PEOPLE FOR YOUR GENIUNE REPENTANCE" - BY PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO

Recently I watched a video where Pastor Benny said that, "prosperity is not in the Bible". Also if you are an internet person, you will see Pastor Benny repenting from preaching the prosperity gospel.
There is nothing wrong in "repenting" when you miss it as a child of God but I am against repentance without remorse and the right resitution. For instance, Zacheus collected money from people in an ungodly manner and returned it (Luke 19:cool. The Bible is our standard...

I watched a video where Pastor Benny almost fainted after receiving a million dollar seed from a Nigerian. Please Pastor with due respect, ensure that the money is resturned!
I want to tell everyone that God is not against the prosperity message, He is only against abuse of prosperity. Prosperity should be preached properly in the body of Christ because it's in the Bible.This is not about being an Igbo man ,If Jesus is a poor Jesus, Pastor Humble Okoro wouldn't be interested in Christ.Jesus talked about money! According to Job36:11 there is a way a man will serve God, prosperity will have no choice than to look for his house address. Presenting prosperity first before introducing God is an abuse .In Mathew 6:33 it is God first before prosperity. Prosperity and money message is not the only message of the kingdom of God.God is Holy, He is also a healing God,a man of war.etc.

Bible said,"we should learn from the ant", thank you pastor Benny for listening to this ant Pastor from Africa. We know in parts, says the scripture, I suggest you give more attention to pastor Kenneth and Gloria Copland teachings for clarity.

Thanks everyone for your precious time.[/b]

Thanks everyone for your precious time.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Will Disappear: On Lifechanyuan Era (3) / What Ways Can A Friend Be Of Help In Securing An American Visa? / Truck Tankers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.