Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

For Married Men Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married Men Only (790 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Men Only by initiate: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2010
2 quick questions

Before you married what did you see that convinced you that she is the one?

The traits you appreciated in her before marriage do you still see them in her

thank you
Re: For Married Men Only by r231(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2010
brb grin
Re: For Married Men Only by jydewalker(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
Yes, I still see some, but not all again!
Re: For Married Men Only by Blazay(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2010
I was only convinced after I married her. . . because she keeps proving it every day.
Sorry dude. . . only time can tell.
By her actions and decisions only.
Most importantly, by her committment to the marriage as you experience heaven and hell together.

Yes, the traits I saw in her are still there. . . she has not changed one bit. cheesy
The good and the bad. All still there. Me too. kiss

Before marriage. . . you ain't seen nothing yet.
You must give it at least 10 years. . . .and more. cool

If you doubt me, ask your parents or those who have been successfully married for decades. . . the bitter and sweet of it all. kiss

Not a cyber dream for sure. . . don't let Face Book fool ya! wink
Re: For Married Men Only by PUMBA1(f): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2010
Hmmm, Interesting.
Re: For Married Men Only by bigfather(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
She was there when things were very rough ! And now she is still there !
Re: For Married Men Only by AjanleKoko: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
Blazay:

I was only convinced after I married her. . . because she keeps proving it every day.
Sorry dude. . . only time can tell.
By her actions and decisions only.
Most importantly, by her committment to the marriage as you experience heaven and hell together.

Yes, the traits I saw in her are still there. . . she has not changed one bit. cheesy
The good and the bad. All still there. Me too. kiss

Before marriage. . . you ain't seen nothing yet.
You must give it at least 10 years. . . .and more. cool

If you doubt me, ask your parents or those who have been successfully married for decades. . . the bitter and sweet of it all. kiss

Not a cyber dream for sure. . . don't let Face Book fool ya! wink

Correct. Marriage is on another level.
Re: For Married Men Only by mykali(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
mehn. . .i don't like the idea that i'd have to get married some day and be stuck with one woman. . .thru thick and thin.

(1) (Reply)

bing / Sexist Men More Likely To Prefer Women With Bigger Breasts / 15 Children Crushed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.