Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) (44627 Views)

My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by crazygod(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is simply a case of village peeps loosening something in his brain. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by joinnow: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Best bet is to use his car footmat
And get the hell out of there

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
angry
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
it is the guy who paid for that fool to bring the car in i pity angry
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
An unreasonable act indeed...aw can u set ablaze a dry Grass..he go escalate na....
Am sorry to sau..the owner should just confess say him foolish small..
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
majamajic:
insurance company will not even listen to him

I don’t think u can classify this as negligence like knocking your engine for not servicing ur car..

I think this is still under accidental ... from the video, I think he was having difficulties coming out of a small ditch which caused his tyres to generate heat from continuous spinning against the ground and the dry grass

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by maingwaest(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
The car owner must ve somthing in his car he wants damaged.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Pelumi75(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Omo see brodar,brodar wey............ grin
Broda wey mumu!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Xkalaban(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
So camera was on standby even before d burning of d grass...issssssooooriiiite!!!
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by ofemigeorge(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
LAZY PEOPLE AND FOOLISH ACTIONS....
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
I don't think the man burnt the grass himself, maybe it ignited due to friction caused by the tires. This could be fake news.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Bluffly: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Laziness leads to stupidity and then destruction.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Firstcitizen: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by asmovic(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by govomotors: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is what happens when you think you are wise.

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by sammhi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fake news
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
I guess the man did it in purpose then who was taking the pics when the grass was burning till it affected the SUV or maybe its a movie scene
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by thisnaijaguy: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Village pippuuu at work

cry
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Ziel20: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
He became a HAPPY MAN
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Bobnotrouble: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
He deliberately murdered the car
Poor car. sad
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
What a risky venture.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by ihitenansa: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
There is more to this

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by johnaruson(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Setting your car on fire is a crime, police should investigate the man, he may be a fugitive.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by olumalcolm(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
The body of the write up says he did nt make any attempt to call for help or put out the fire, i smell destruction of evidence here. angry
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Insurance scam gone wrong....
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by sizer07: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
I'm sure he is a south African!

Very foolish people who believe that AIDS can be cured by having sex with a minor undecided
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by positivelord: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Weed ehh
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Hoodbilonia: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
He kushed 2 wraps of arizona
Den opened his browser and typed nairaland
Den went to auto section then realised It was a copart he bought .
My o my
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
It was staged!

The only reason why they started recording the video before the fire is because they were expecting that particular kind of outcome.

How did the SUV get to that location in the first place? Inside dried hay? That's not even a road.

The only thing that baffles me is why someone would waste an SUV just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria / Picture Of An Overloaded Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.