Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Gifty Powers Shares Nude Photo Of Herself When She Was 7 Months Pregnant (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Shares Nude Photo Of Herself When She Was 7 Months Pregnant (18+) (2397 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Shares Nude Photo Of Herself When She Was 7 Months Pregnant (18+) by Naijahitmusic: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mum of one and Reality TV star, Gifty Powers, shares nude photo of herself when she was 7 months pregnant.

See below:

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/09/gifty-powers-shares-nude-photo/

Re: Gifty Powers Shares Nude Photo Of Herself When She Was 7 Months Pregnant (18+) by Powerbankseller(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
How is it my business?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tobi Bakre And Mike Poses Together In Adorable Photo / Another Male Barbie Spotted, See Photos. / How Celebrities Stepped Out For 'sugar Rush' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.