Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team (1517 Views)

Which Nigeria U-17 Team Will You Consider The Greatest? ??? / Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers / Can Chelsea Be Beaten Next Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by achall(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2006
arsenal are going down they will never win the title again.arsenal are scum
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by slary(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2006
How do you know everyone hate Arsenal, all the Teams have its own style of play so my

friend The GUNNERS are no exception. ARSENAL will rise again. Remember Chelsea won the

priemiership last 50 Years Ago? Co's they won last Season and you think they've arrived?
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by Akolawole(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2006
slary:

Remember Chelsea won the

priemiership last 50 Years Ago? Co's they won last Season and you think they've arrived?

Chelsea is here to stay forever cool
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by cabali(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2006
Arsenal dont have that much popularity to be hated! They are loved mostly since the period kanu was the club's epitome. I do believe the will come through but nojt like they used to be cos chelsea is here baby!!!
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by mukina2: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2006
*bed time stories* yawns
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by cabali(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
yeah and when u r done yawning, check the tables
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by kitaun(m): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2006
The topic itself sucks in all entirety to me so why respond to it? well i am doing this to implore us all especially notable members to dissociate from meaningless threads like this
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by lordimpaq(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2006
this thread started when arsenal were playing rubbish earlier this year last season, i bet the guy that started the thread cannot even show his face and say 'arsenal is goin down',

well, who dug up this thread anyway, ? that person must be sanctioned, grin
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by cabali(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2006
we need to first probe to know what the hell was on his mind when he came up with this one
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by mukina2: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2006
cabali why are saying that now?
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by cabali(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2006
Am not comfortable with the use of hated next to a good team as arsenal thats all
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by kitaun(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Cabali

That was very lovely of you, keep it up, if we all reason that way things will be better around here. Cheers cool cool
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by Fimmy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2006
lordimpaq:

this thread started when arsenal were playing rubbish earlier this year last season, i bet the guy that started the thread cannot even show his face and say 'arsenal is goin down',

well, who dug up this thread anyway, ? that person must be sanctioned, grin
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by lordimpaq(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2006
@fimmy

and your point is,
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by kitaun(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
I wonder why people just quote others pointlessly
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by mukina2: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
ar wonder why fimmy does it all the time its so angry angry tongue
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by amoke115: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2006
HOW DID THIS THREAD GET ANY RESPONSE AT ALL?
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by aolsikaan: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2006
Going by Arsenal Statistics and Records below is what I know:

17 appearances in FA Cup Finals is a record shared with Manchester United.

10 FA Cup wins is bettered only by Manchester United (11).

One of two clubs to win the League Cup and FA Cup in the same season. The other is Liverpool.

6 European Finals is bettered only by Liverpool (10).

80 consecutive seasons in the top division (up to 2006), Everton are on 52 years.

Have won the League Championship and FA Cup (The Double) in the same season (three times: 1971, 1998, 2002). The other double winners are Preston North End (1889), Aston Villa (1897), Tottenham Hotspur (1961), Liverpool (1986), and Manchester United (1994, 1996, 1999).

One of four clubs to have won the League Championship three years running (1933, 1934, 1935). The others are Huddersfield Town (1925, 1926, 1927), Liverpool (1982, 1983, 1984) and Manchester United (1999, 2000, 2001).

13 League Championships is bettered only by Liverpool (18) and Manchester United (15).
Arsenal's total of 27 Domestic and European Trophies is bettered only by Liverpool (40) and Manchester United (31).

And I bet you Arsenal is going top this league soon.
Re: Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team by cabali(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2006
Lets just forget about the thread's title and discuss something different smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Ladbrokes Account / Fotballers And Their Age / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Buying $4.8 Million Super Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.