Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President (24088 Views)

Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa / Cyril Rama Re-Elected As South African President, Win With Absolute Majority / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by ghettochild(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:
Weak ineffective leader.......your people have no respect for your words!

Imagine dis sht happening under Zuma?
if only u knew Zuma fueled xenophobia in s.a
it was dem who said foreigners are taking ur jobs.. vote for us n we would send em parking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Iamgrey5(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

He's stating facts. Why else would your govt allow for close to 200 Nigerians to be killed in a SINGLE foreign country in a matter of just a couple of years and not act more decisively on it? The black SA govt is outwitting you guys. So much for us being "slaves" in our own country.
Some Nigerian elites have interest in South African companies in Nigeria. Hence, those elite have been staling any retaliation because it might affect their investment. They are the ones who probably paid Gimba to write this article.

Couple with the aforementioned facts, the Nigerian goverment are usually slow when it comes to issues surrounding international diplomacy.

Needless to say, we have had enough of the bullshit and we will act accordingly.

You don't need to panic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by TMKsouth: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Some Nigerian elites have interest in South African companies in Nigeria. Hence, those elite have been staling any retaliation because it might affect their investment. They are ones who probably paid Gimba to write this article.

Couple with the aforementioned facts, the Nigerian goverment are usually slow when it comes to issues surrounding international diplomacy.

Needless to say, we have had enough of the bullshit and we will act accordingly.

You don't need to panic. grin

We'll be waiting.

BTW, xenophobia 2.0 is set to resume this week despite your countless ultimatums. Stay tuned!
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Teejayphillip(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
uuzba:

See conversion rate. Check google.
Their economy is stronger than our own.
Be making mouth there.

Kontinu

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Iamgrey5(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

We'll be waiting.

BTW, xenophobia 2.0 is set to resume this week despite your countless ultimatums. Stay tuned!
Stay tuned for the retaliation 2.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by duwdu: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
In a statement made available to SaharaReporters, Ramaphosa called on law enforcement agencies to "maintain vigilance and firmness" in dealing with individuals or groups who take the law into their own hands and violate the dignity rights of people without raising grievances with the relevant authorities.

Dear President Ramaphosa, you've now woken up to face the reality of the situation and are even beginning to act right, and that's OK. My further hope though, is that your Chief lieutenants, such as your Foreign Affairs Minister, would take your words accordingly and act to stem the tide of violence and stop goading some South Africans to further take the laws into their own hands?

Sincerely,

P34c3
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by RxSameer(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

We'll be waiting.

do u av also av good leaders useless lazy and stupid jealous bastards go n fight ur slave masters now see wat diz idiot is saying self I don't blame you pple mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by forgiveness: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

You mean the same African leaders who were lining up for the WEF in Cape Town while their citizens were being massacred in Gauteng? grin Don't bet on it dude.

Regardless of those African countries, Nigerians will take actions( I don't support killing of any innocent or non convicted fellow human beings).
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by TMKsouth: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
RxSameer:
do u av also av good leaders useless lazy and stupid jealous bastards go n fight ur slave masters now see wat diz idiot is saying self I don't blame you pple mtchewwww

What a rant.
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Koolking(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunofgod:

You guys have taken this cliché to South Africa.

Imagine this happening during Obasanjo. If this happen during Abacha. This can never happen under Yar'Adua.

Above statements are beneath any voice of reason. It never a solution, but weak attempt at rebranding failures.
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by sowilli: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Do you ever think a white man will be the president of SA again? Have you bothered to know what is taught in schools about apartheid in SA. They feel the same way the welcomed the whites and the whites subdued them is the same way foreigners will someday. Xenophobia is only one of the outcomes of apartheid. Once bitten, twice shy. Aside the blacks being lazy, the live in fear. If you have been to SA you will see clearly that apartheid is only gone in words and not fully in actions. the Black in government aren’t helping matters either, imagine Zuma being corrupt. It’s a black man’s problem.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

So we beat you guys on both counts then. Next time, choose better leaders.
I seriously do not know what you ON but that shit ain't helping!
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
South Africans are terrorists. They are not freedom fighters. No wonder they got their independence very late. Their behaviour is worse than the Arab nations
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Taiwojon(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
so this is your morning abi after killing almost all Nigerian over there finish
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by OgbanjeProphet: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
franksunny:
pray you won't see crisis in a foreign land, then you will prefer crisis at home. Why has revenge not escalated in other countries, Or you are thinking is only South Africa that can do it best? That little rule of law and the power of the government stopped it. Just imagine you as the president of south Africa, what will you do? Speak English or take action?
Sorry my guy, I was not hailing south African President. He is a dumb ass like other African presidents, but better than Buhari. I also condemn the xenophobia in south Africa. We are all affected one way or the other.
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by OgbanjeProphet: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hausaman:

You might be right, however fake drugs has killed 250, 000 Nigerians, yearly. Which is been done by the ipobians pigs. What did Gej do to stop the Southerners on these drugs problems.
I feel like giving you hot e-slaps, but this is not time for that. We are still in mourning mood.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by follock007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
lokito:
He's mad. Is that all he can say? My guys that jakpa last week are now in my house here finishing my food. He's talking nonsense. Ode

They are doing you the Oyo prank? Don't worry you are covered...
But, walai o n jaye oba o grin
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by RxSameer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

What a rant.
abeg shift most of u black from south africa don't common sense
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
You are a foolish president when you have the police force to deal with criminal activities
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by ttmacoy: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
But it happened under Zuma, this issue has been going on for years now.

Sunofgod:

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by banji1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. I pity this man's ordeal in the last couple of days or so

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by TMKsouth: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
RxSameer:

Just like your grammar.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by IronGalaxy: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2019
RxSameer:
is it? Where's the sense in killing people for their organs thinking they'll make you wealthy?
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by RxSameer(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Just like your grammar.
lolz as u like killing pple abi vampire like you
Re: Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President by Unie30: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2019
On like ours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Niger Coup Plotters Seek Intervention Of Russian Mercenary Group, Wagner / Ghana Looks To IMF For Salvation As Cedi Falls By 40%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.