Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV (566 Views)

Hisense Flatscreen TV For Quick Sale. Cheap Price!! / Tokunbo Awoof!!! GET Uk Used Flatscreen Tvs At Ridiculous Prices. / Buyers/facilitators/investors Needed For Clearing Of Flatscreen (smart Tvs). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by Astrocyte(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Also selling off my flat screen TV.

108cm 43inches
Lh602v
WebO.S. 3.0
Metallic design
Virtual surround plus
Bluetooth

It's an LG Smart TV. Which means it can connect to anything connectable and play any audio/video on it: your phone, laptop, PC, USB and even the Internet.

You can browse the web with it, just like you do on a PC. You can watch Youtube. It comes pre-installed with Netflix, Amazon, Aljazeera and some others including sports channels.

You can connect it to the Internet via ethernet cable or with wifi, even your phone's wifi.

You can stream and watch Netflix/Amazon movies and series with your spectranet modem. And if youve run out of data, you can connect your phone to it via bluetooth, play movies on your phone and watch it on your LG Smart TV, crystal clear.

If you start watching a movie or series episode and you stop halfway, even if you come back a year later, youll still be able to continue from where you stopped.

When you connect it to your phone via bluetooth, you can even use the TV to send texts, and other phone stuff, without even touching the phone.

The only thing you cant do with the smart TV is cook ogbonno or ewedu soup.

It is pure viewing pleasure, I tell you.

Not to talk of when you connect it to your surround system and play DVDs - you'll feel like youre at the cinema.

Of course, you can also watch local stations on it, like any regular TV. And its as good as brand new.

The TV costs N133K but I'm selling it for 70k. The lucky buyer also gets the N20k TV stand in the pix for free. (Check the price at online stores: LG Smart TV LH602 43 inches.)

Would never ever sell it if I wasnt travelling. It's pure delight. And of all my stuff Im selling off, this TV is the hardest to let go of.

I reside at asokoro abuja.

1 Like

Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by FunnyDude(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Astrocyte:
Also selling off my flat screen TV.

108cm 43inches
Lh602v
WebO.S. 3.0
Metallic design
Virtual surround plus
Bluetooth

It's an LG Smart TV. Which means it can connect to anything connectable and play any audio/video on it: your phone, laptop, PC, USB and even the Internet.

You can browse the web with it, just like you do on a PC. You can watch Youtube. It comes pre-installed with Netflix, Amazon, Aljazeera and some others including sports channels.

You can connect it to the Internet via ethernet cable or with wifi, even your phone's wifi.

You can stream and watch Netflix/Amazon movies and series with your spectranet modem. And if youve run out of data, you can connect your phone to it via bluetooth, play movies on your phone and watch it on your LG Smart TV, crystal clear.

If you start watching a movie or series episode and you stop halfway, even if you come back a year later, youll still be able to continue from where you stopped.

When you connect it to your phone via bluetooth, you can even use the TV to send texts, and other phone stuff, without even touching the phone.

The only thing you cant do with the smart TV is cook ogbonno or ewedu soup.

It is pure viewing pleasure, I tell you.

Not to talk of when you connect it to your surround system and play DVDs - you'll feel like youre at the cinema.

Of course, you can also watch local stations on it, like any regular TV. And its as good as brand new.

The TV costs N133K but I'm selling it for 70k. The lucky buyer also gets the N20k TV stand in the pix for free. (Check the price at online stores: LG Smart TV LH602 43 inches.)

Would never ever sell it if I wasnt travelling. It's pure delight. And of all my stuff Im selling off, this TV is the hardest to let go of.

I reside at asokoro abuja.

I live in Lagos and you're in Abj. I'd have buy it.
Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by Astrocyte(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
FunnyDude:

I live in Lagos and you're in Abj. I'd have buy it.

If you had a friend in abuja he cud have inspected it and i would have taken 10k out of your money and sent it to your address by courrier.
Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by talkless78: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello are you selling with the speakers and the brown stand?
Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by Astrocyte(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yes im selling with its stand. But Im selling the speakers with the sound system differently on another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5406642/pay-60k-good-as-new-n120k-lg#82057624
Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by LordofNaija: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Where are you running to, na lie o, we die here, when I was warning you abt this man, say e no too get sense, una refuse to listen, go vote am. I for like buy am but this man has finished me, wetin remain for my hand na 15k abi you go manage am?
Re: Pay 70k For Good-as-new N133k LG Smart Flatscreen TV by Astrocyte(m): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2019
The tv has been sold.

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Capital To Fund Personal And Business Projects / Buy From Ebay At Affordable Rate / Review Of The Newly Commissioned 2.7bilion Mall In Osun State (osun Mall)- All Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.