Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Can Never Be More Muslim Or More Christian Than Those That Converted You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Never Be More Muslim Or More Christian Than Those That Converted You (207 Views)

An Ultimatum In Niger: Become Muslim Or Be Slaughtered / Katsina: Mustapha Yusuf-Jibia Wants Viewing Centres Converted To Islamic Schools / Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Never Be More Muslim Or More Christian Than Those That Converted You by googi: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
I do not care much for religion the cause of the worst and constant wars in history. Nevertheless, I respect the choice of anyone as long as it does not infringe on the Right of others. There is nothing worse in this world than religious intolerance.

No reasonable person think human sacrifice is the way to appease God by Abraham, Christians' communion ritual or African indigenous religious beliefs.

There is a place for Oro, a place for Muslims and a place for Christians without any conflicts. There are even opposing antagonistic demonstrations at the same place and time well policed in many countries.

The problem is one religion wants to dominate others while Yoruba religion have never sought converts by tulasi.

Those of us quite aware of the Trojan horse in Muslim and Christian religions and how they have overtaken African cultures and civilization are weary of those that are still naive enough to think that you can be more Muslim or more Christian than those that converted you.

Fight and protest the fetishes, inhumane treatment and oppressive rituals in local religions otherwise, foreigners would come and teach you the history of your religions.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister Blasts South African Counterpart Over Comment / I Contemplated Suicide After Office – Former Attorney-general / ODSG Re-awards 28.5km Aboto/atijere Road Project, Saves N4b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.