Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 (253 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/09/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/09/19 by dallyemmy: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, 10 September, 2019) -

Wealth Must Change Hands

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your word, that is forever settled in heaven, and will not return unto You void, without accomplishing its purpose.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, empower me to live a life, and lifestyle, that is pleasing and acceptable to You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of greed, covetousness and stinginess, be consumed by Your fire, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of giving, and as I give, let men give unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me a heart of compassion and kindness for the poor and the needy, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me an addictive and compulsive giver, spiritually, financially and materially, to all Your kingdom projects and assignments, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let the wealth of the gentiles begin to flow into my hands, as You have decreed and promised, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, open my hands, this day to receive the wealth of the ungodly, for the purpose of expanding Your Kingdom, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and grant all his heart's desires, today, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

How Significant Is The Number Three In Christianity? / Gimmick Of Religion. / God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.