Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Chairman Governor's Forum To Wike On Alleged Mosque Demolition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Governor's Forum To Wike On Alleged Mosque Demolition (318 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / Governor Ugwuanyi Arrives Venue Of Emergency PDP Governor's Forum Meeting / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Governor's Forum To Wike On Alleged Mosque Demolition by AmazingELixir: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
"With what I have seen I cannot see any evidence of any building that has been demolished here.

"If you are somebody who wants a place of worship, you should find a way to oblige them. I know within your capacity, it will be possible to find a place for them.

"From what I have seen here, I think it is a storm in a tea Cup. There is nothing to warrant this kind of media hype that has been given to it".

"You cannot allow people to build on a sewer. Even in my state I will not allow people to build on a sewer . There is no Governor that I know that will allow that to happen.

"If they are willing and prepared to have their place of worship elsewhere, that shouldn't be too much of a request. It is important for us to promote harmony".

Dr Kayode Fayemi,
Chairman, Nigeria Governors Forum and Ekiti State Governor speaking with journalists after a assessment visit of Disputed land at Rainbow town.

Re: Chairman Governor's Forum To Wike On Alleged Mosque Demolition by bestofnollywood: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Unnecessary media hype. Why would anyone believe Wike would demolish a worship center

(1) (Reply)

Ibezi Floors Chidoka At The Tribunal!!! / Address Issue Of Fake News And Provocative Information – Osinbajo / AfD President, Akinwumi Adesina Remembers Mentor On 10th Death Anniversary (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.