Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Over 40000mt Of Ago Available For Immediate Delivery - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Over 40000mt Of Ago Available For Immediate Delivery (586 Views)

50,000 MT Of AGO Available. Seller Already Paidfor NOR. / Self Propeller Barge Availaible For Immediate Sale currently in Lagos and PH / In Need Of 100,000 Mt Of Ago Please I Am Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 40000mt Of Ago Available For Immediate Delivery by dan6019(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
Product: Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)
Product Specification:40000MT and over
Port of Delivery: Out-bar, Lagos
Price: N83+1
Payment Terms: by Bank Guarantee/ Bank Draft.
Proof of Product: Cargo Bill of Lading, Loading Q&Q Certificate, etc.

If you are a buyer or have one that is serious and not deceitful, the approach that will fastrack a transaction is: on receiving your LOI, we will do you an FCO, further more, we can exchange a bank comfort letter on behalf of the buyer by their bank for the POP,sign the SPA and you can go ahead and inspect the product. A bank comfort letter is not an IBPU or a BG.

We have had issues with so-called buyers who ended up messing up even after having the POP.

Contact: Daniel- 08033259595,08057321025, adebayo6019@cxploitsltd.com
Re: Over 40000mt Of Ago Available For Immediate Delivery by dan6019(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
What I mean here is that because the buyers are sceptical of the sellers - that they do not have the product, and the seller are not sure of the buyers ability to buy, let us do it this way: get me - the seller a verifiable bank comfort letter, do not send it to me, hold on to it, let us meet and and ascertain if I actually have the POP, if you verify that, release your bank comfort letter, then I will part with the POP,get SPA signed, then, you can inspect the product and conclude possibly.

This may be the only condition we may want to deal in this transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Attention All,am In Need Of A Filling Station For Sale / Fraud Or Real? / Huggies Diapers For Sale(usa Sizes) For N10,000(wholesale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.