Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Husban Who Stabbed Wife In Throat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husban Who Stabbed Wife In Throat (378 Views)

Insecurity: A Bone In Throat Of Development In Nigeria – Ikechukwu Anyaegbudike / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husban Who Stabbed Wife In Throat by stellapatu: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
A man who told his wife he had a 'present for her' before brutally stabbing her has been convicted of attempted murder.

Shaun May placed a tea towel over his wife Laura's eyes before asking her to guess what the 'present' might be.

As she lay there, he began counting down from 10, while walking about and muttering, 'come on Shaun', a court heard.

He then launched the sickening attack in which he stabbed her so hard between her shoulder and neck the handle of the knife broke, the Mirror reports.May, 34, appeared at Maidstone Crown Court last week where he admitted to the attack but denied attempted murder.

His wife said the couple 'really loved each other' and had been together for six years before the attack.

On the day of the attack, May had got up at around 5am after saying he had 'heard a sound'. He came back to bed and the couple had sex, after which May told his wife: "I've got a present for you. Would you like it?"

Mrs May told the court: "I said yes and he told me to close my eyes, which I did.

"He told me to lay on my back, which I did and he placed something over my eyes. I thought it was a tea towel."

He then paced the room while counting down, but Mrs May said he never got to zero and she began to get impatient.

She told the court: "I said to him, 'This had better be a puppy', because we had talked about having one, but he said, 'It's not a puppy'.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/husban-who-stabbed-wife-in-throat

(1) (Reply)

Married Man, 45, Lures Girl, 5, Into Sex With Biscuits / Another Female Victim found in a Hotel In Port Harcourt. / 18-year-old Woman Arrested After She Bought An AK-47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.