Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge (69536 Views)

AFCON: What Osimhen Told Ekong Before The First Penalty Kick / Penalty Kick: Brighton Vs Manchester United 6-7 Semi Final FA Cup / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by budaatum: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
biosystech:
:-XOn the contrary, he's gone far. If you remember 'Humans of Lagos', he was the brain behind it.

Nice one, Tochi. Can see you're fully into videos this time.
They'll get it when afrorossiyatv buys Bentley with their subs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Goalnaldo(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Florence and Grace represented Nigeria in the shootout while Lisa and Lera represented Russia.
gracenaldo shocked is she crushing on me??
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by every1sDAD: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
That Grace, inbox me her number, let me teach her how exactly how to play penarity grin
This what happens when...

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Goalnaldo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Seems grace learnt what I thought her. But why will a Russian be the goal keeper the keeper allowed his people to win. Why is Florence taking her penalty like John Terry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Retrography(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
exquisitehair:
Whatever a man can do, A woman can ....grin

.... A woman cannot even attempt it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by funakpo98: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
I hope Lisa wins.
Grace is an embarrassment to Nigeria and Ronaldo. Do not be like Grace.

See as the black girls be.... No wonder racism is rampant it Russia

i shame for mumu lyk u wey no kno when people dey catch fun
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by eddieguru(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
kushercain:
Lol. Gracenaldo is the only G.O.A.T there! tongue

I weak for you too in all ramifications
that guy haven't seen a black girl before cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by goat22: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
valuedammy:
I will watch it tomorrow with my office WiFi meanwhile in the mean time let me browse through comments.

I will report to oga that you are using office WiFi for video, is that what they sent you there to do? Nonsense, mtchewwwwww. How much be garden egg and groundnut for market? That one wey green finish.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Nigerian girls be looking like what i don't know.. See how sexy and fine Russian girls are.
I weak for this country in all ramifications cry
the nigerian girls they used are beautiful nau.una too like to critisize.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2019
lefulefu:
the nigerian girls they used are beautiful nau.una too like to critisize.
Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by pmc01(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Nairalanders; I weak for una.

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by budaatum: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

Na her first time to play football be this lol grin
You had elections over there, how did it go on the streets?
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by IkaTV: 12:52am On Sep 10, 2019
*IKATV�*

Have you Heard of this interesting WhatsApp TV� where you can get all the Mtn,Glo,Airtel cheats, Funny memes�, Cheats and codes, Funny Videos�, Adverts� , Giveaways �, and so many more!! �.

Well then, search no more because at IkaTV� You can get all these goodies by just clicking on the link below��

https:///send?phone=2348168092901&text=Hello,+IkaTV+I'd+like+to+join+your+TV.+Save+my+number+as+
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by nograv: 3:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Kokaine:

Anybody you ask will tell you those Russian girls are far finer.

Sorry my brother, they can keep their flat nyash and small chest.

I like the African female figure more...

But if you like a woman with the body of a skeleton I wont judge lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by bluefilm: 3:43am On Sep 10, 2019
What's the meaning of this nonsense? undecided

Oga, is this what they sent you to Russia to do?

Nonsense sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by marvinsync(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Nigerian girls be looking like what i don't know.. See how sexy and fine Russian girls are.

those russian girls aren't fine , they average or less

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Drabrah(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2019
That last goal was intentionally allowed. Exactly how they always make u bliv they're berra or anything frm overthere is berra than stuffs frm here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by princfred(m): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2019
To behold Russian tomatoes early mormor Shah. Surely the day is going to be a bright one.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by brightpre(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:
They are not Nigerian girls, they represented Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by tck2000(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2019
?!?
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Kokaine(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2019
nograv:

Sorry my brother, they can keep their flat nyash and small chest.

I like the African female figure more...

But if you like a woman with the body of a skeleton I wont judge lipsrsealed

funny enough they are robust and really endowed. Their faces are charming. Let's not be racists. Admit it, these girls are fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by danielistics(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
see how ugly the Nigerian girls look beside the Russians. Clean skin, natural long hair ( not smelly wig) .
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by 360command: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2019
I see they are enjoying summer, better enjoy it cause soon you will be wrapped in sheets when the winter comes..
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Isoduwa(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Cousin9999: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kokaine:
funny enough they are robust and really endowed. Their faces are charming. Let's not be racists. Admit it, these girls are fine.

lol They're only fine to idiots and men who can't get fine black women and remain incredibly bitter about it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge by Kokaine(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cousin9999:

lol They're only fine to idiots and men who can't get fine black women and remain incredibly bitter about it.
Hmm.... Okay ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.