Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How I Make N40,000 Daily From Smartphone Coaching Without Capital! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make N40,000 Daily From Smartphone Coaching Without Capital! (179 Views)

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make N40,000 Daily From Smartphone Coaching Without Capital! by jerrysinger247(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire!

There is a new business just discovered by the rich and it is called "Smartphone Millionaire Coaching".

I got this training for N12,000 and I just got paid N40,000 from one client today.

It works and i have proof for it.

So, i have packaged a training to expose only 100 smart and sharp Nigerians to the business free.

But, to become a Smartphone Millionaire Coach or Consultant, you need to pay money and i am currently charging just N2,000 to coach you.

You pay for the coaching after i give you the free training and if after the free training it is not worth it, you dont need to pay for the coaching, you enjoy the free training.

To register for the free training, kindly send me a Whatsapp message titled:

"Smartphone Millionaire Training"

to 07033347547

I will add you to the SmartPhone Millionaire Group and get you trained free

Training Time: 8;30pm Daily
Venue: Whatsapp group
Date: Sunday to Wednesday Every Week Until the 100 SmartPhone Millionaire Consultants are Raised.

Thank you for your time, see you in the training.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid / Contact Us For Your Logo Creations, Business Cards And 3D Animations / Exportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.