Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] (39302 Views)

Watch Moment A Man Commit Suicide By Falling From 16 Floor Of Trump Tower / Man Commit Suicide Jump From A Telecommunication Max (photo + Video) / Young Man Commit Suicide After Beating Own Mother To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by infogenius(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2019
iRepNaija1:

What's wrong with you? Did you need to call him coward? He's dead.

LOL!
Yes, he is dead so I didn't need to call him a coward. I only responded to the act.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by infogenius(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Dasgoro:

Just pray that you or anyone you know does not get into an impossible situation.

Suicide is a demonic spirit, the act is beyond physical

There is no impossible situation with me.
No matter the size of the challenge there is always a way out. So I simply ask God for a way out and Gbam! he shows me.

People are meant to go through challenges because that is
the only way you can get better.

Suicide can never be an option for me. After all, it doesn't solve the problem. So why contemplate suicide?

1 Like

Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Antinatalist: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2019
jchioma:
Why do people chicken out so easily? Killing yourself may be an easy way out for you, but you have thrown more people into agony and suffering.

So you'd prefer he continue to endure the endless suffering and sorrows just to keep people around him happy? I think not. You see, I'm not in support of suicide but I know that this life we live is too hard. I believe everyone has the Right to die.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Antinatalist: 1:19am On Sep 10, 2019
mascot87:
I see myself doing same in the next few days except...

You must have been an Optimist. It's only optimistic persons that consider suicide. As a pessimist, seeing that life is a tragedy, I do not contemplate suicide because I expect nothing from this world. Disappointments weigh me down for sure but they no longer move me that much because I know that we live in a miserable world where a person can try his best in things and still fail.

I just live my life pursuing knowledge, I don't have much friends and I don't bother to because I prefer a thousand times to be alone with myself than to even stand close to people that will never understand me.

No need to commit suicide Sir. Life is a tragedy and a joke. Why take it serious?
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Antinatalist: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:
A short true life story:

Regardless of whatever you do tomorrow. Never commit the crime of bringing a child into this world of suffering and death.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Antinatalist: 1:26am On Sep 10, 2019
wonder233:
And I bet this same man must have told one or two young men to go and marry.

Nigeria is a country cursed with the obsession of marriage and compulsive procreation. ,#spits

Nothing wrong with marriage. But procreation is a necessary evil that needs to end. Check my created topics for more information
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by F117nighthawk: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Ehinmola:
Suicide is not the answer. No matter the conditions you may find yourself, never think of suicide because whatever goes up must come down.
Very great words
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by tsavkeghps(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by gnykelly(m): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2019
shadrama:
when ppl ask why, i say they will nt understand until it happens to them. depression is a bitch, when u give it chance it will Bleep you till you cum.

Did you cum
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Alitair(m): 5:38am On Sep 10, 2019
infogenius:
Cowardice!
RIP.

God will take care of the Child.

Pray you never find yourself in a situation that's close to that. Only the person wearing the shoe knows where it hurts the most.
As much as I hate suicide nor support the idea, but depression is a silent killer and it doesn't need a reason to kill.

R.I.P to the departed.
Depression kills
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by bravehost4u(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
I can't question why a man should pregnant his own wife when he has no money to cater for the child

I'm only bothered why you would let your wife go to an hospital to deliver when you have no money to pay.

I know many might insult me but decades back, I used to know of the "agbebi" —in English, Doula— a clinic usually owned by CAC churches. They would run the delivery at a very low cost, that's if they even pay
maybe he discovered that he was not responsible for the child.. maybe the wife was meeting another man, maybe ... Anyways, Suicide never an option
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Thomthom(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Come on.... the story is missing the most important part......WHY DID HE DO IT?!

Edit: oh so now it's because of money?!

Imagine the selfish act...now babymama is alone facing to raise the child on her own while baby daddy took the easy way out.
Bros the reason dey there read am again.. Good morning
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by wonder233: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Oh please! Spare me the "nothing wrong with marriage" talk. Whatever brilliant ideas you may have, in this climes procreation and marriage are intertwined. They will make sure you know no peace till you get married AND PROCREATE! no half measure is accepted. You can't get married and say "I want to adopt" they won't allow you.
Antinatalist:

Nothing wrong with marriage. But procreation is a necessary evil that needs to end. Check my created topics for more information
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by infogenius(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Alitair:

Pray you never find yourself in a situation that's close to that. Only the person wearing the shoe knows where it hurts the most.
As much as I hate suicide nor support the idea, but depression is a silent killer and it doesn't need a reason to kill.

R.I.P to the departed.
Depression kills

I have been in a situation far worse than that and God stood tall and made a way for me.
My battles are for the Lord to fight because I have no strength of my own.
So suicide can never an option for me.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Offpoint: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2019
gazza07:
He must have exhausted all the available options. Rip man. Suicide is not an option tho, but Nigeria situation is not helping matters. Now the so call relations and friends will provide the hospital bill out of pity, both those that told him there's no money before he hanged himself.

No humanity left on this side of the world.
But what kinda hospital bill would have been to 90k for delivering? was it a CS abi there was birth complications?
Safe natural delivery shouldn't be that's exorbitant. Country hash.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Viktorino: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Are there no condoms? Why do people decide to bring children they cant cater for? This is wickedness! angry angry angry
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by gazza07(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Offpoint:

But what kinda hospital bill would have been to 90k for delivering? was it a CS abi there was birth complications?
Safe natural delivery shouldn't be that's exorbitant. Country hash.
Nigeria situation man.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Kaybaba5(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
I can't question why a man should pregnant his own wife when he has no money to cater for the child

I'm only bothered why you would let your wife go to an hospital to deliver when you have no money to pay.

I know many might insult me but decades back, I used to know of the "agbebi" —in English, Doula— a clinic usually owned by CAC churches. They would run the delivery at a very low cost, that's if they even pay

Not in all cases my brother

It sounds as if u have not married

Cos if u do women are very powerful they will push
You to place u suppose not to go....
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Dasgoro: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2019
infogenius:

There is no impossible situation with me.
No matter the size of the challenge there is always a way out. So I simply ask God for a way out and Gbam! he shows me.

People are meant to go through challenges because that is
the only way you can get better.

Suicide can never be an option for me. After all, it doesn't solve the problem. So why contemplate suicide?

Everyone is not you. Jephthah had to sacrifice his only daughter to this same God you are taking about... Yes that kind of impossible situation. Jg. 11:30
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Zimmermann:
Buhari wee not listen! angry Buhari oooo!

So Bihari was the one that advised him to go this way?_......be serious
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by infogenius(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2019
Dasgoro:

Everyone is not you. Jephthah had to sacrifice his only daughter to this same God you are taking about... Yes that kind of impossible situation. Jg. 11:30

Today, I enjoy a far more robust covenant with God than what Jephthah had. So I need not sacrifice my life through suicide or sacrifice someone because Christ has paid the price.
Yes, situations will arise that may want one to act foolishly like committing suicide but if one can draw strength from Jah, the situation will fizzle out like it never existed.
But to draw strength from self is a big mistake that leads to depression and possibly suicide because by strength shall not man prevail.

I understand you very well. Everyone is not me and that u got spot on. God bless you richly Sir for your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Unie30: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2019
That's why Turface's song " Just hold on and be strong, cos it won't be long everything will be all right" is my favorite. No matter the turmoil, just hold on and be strong, because definitely all will be alright. Meanwhile, RIP run away soldier.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:
A short true life story:

My neighbor is a constant reminder, that taking care of children from the day of ante natal starts till labour day and popping out of the kids, creche and school fees is one hell of nightmare journey if you are not financially prepared.
Initially all was going well for him and his wife, when they were newly married, God didn't answer their prayers of child bearing till after 13years of crying and praying for a child.
Then viola! One fateful day the wife got pregnant , a baby girl was born, smooth labour and delivery . Everyone was happy. Carbon of the husband. After like two years, she got pregnant again. Boom! Another baby girl was conceived but during labour on the 9month, the baby became difficult to push out. After hours of trying to make her give birth at home, through the same midwife, who delivered the first one, they realised they are loosing the wife and baby still refuse to come out.
The midwife got scared and warned them, they have to go to hospital straight for CS, the child is breached. Her efforts to positioned the child the right way was not working. It's either CS or the mother and child will die.

The husband with help. Of family rushed the wife to hospital almost half dead, straight to theatre. Thank God the wife survived but the husband had to borrow money to pay for the operation.

After that day, mother and second child back Home. His life never remained the same again. He started drinking, cursing the day the second child came, saying she made him broke and in great debts. And he almost lost his wife right infront of his eyes due to the second child birth. He was so bitter.

This man virtually became a drunkard and got fed-up of providing for his wife and kids. He became a shadow of himself, until one day he got so drunk and was ready to take his life by driving rough with high speed using his friend bike. He got the accident he wished for, but death didn't come..

He was bedridden for a year and some months, everyone trying to make sure he is back on his feet. But he's always talking about death and suicide. He has lost all hope in living.

Sighs I looked at this man, I shake my head in pity.

I told him suicide will. Not solve his problem. U need to get well and be a man and start taking care of your family. At least your wife has been up and doing catering for u and the kids, schools fees, clothing, virtually everything. So it's time u become well and start working as well to ease her burden. This man no wan hear.

Everyone could see, he does not want to get well. And also talking about suicide, and in slight provocation, na quarrel.

Mehn I look at this man ehn? Nobody tells me to zip up and think very well before treading the path of being a single parent . No matter if anyone says age is not on my side. I don't care o! I'm less concerned!

Chai! Single parents are trying o. Ain't easy being a parent and taking care of family responsibilities. It's tough!

Parents who can no longer cope in this regime, have taken the easy way out :Suicide

Which is a great sin on its own : hell fire straight.

Uv suceeded in scaring me
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Antinatalist:

So you'd prefer he continue to endure the endless suffering and sorrows just to keep people around him happy? I think not. You see, I'm not in support of suicide but I know that this life we live is too hard. I believe everyone has the Right to die.

Antinatalist cheesy grin where u dey? I don miss u
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by victorian(f): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
AmericanDad:

Uv suceeded in scaring me

Lol cheesy

Trust me, I'm scared myself. Lol

Not only you o.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by MeeLan: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
it must be IMO state
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by shadrama(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
gnykelly:

Did you cum
nearly bro nearly. i even fixed a date, but i changed my mind cos their are millions out there that am better than and their are millions also that are better than me. so life is in the state of equilibrium. if u know, u know.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thomthom:
Bros the reason dey there read am again.. Good morning

Obviously, the initial post had NO INFORMATION whatsoever about why he did it....the OP edited his post and pasted info afterwards.

Good afternoon...

1 Like

Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by MrMandilas: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Someone said she has been there since last month, it is an accumulation I think.
Doctors pay exorbitant rents, buy drugs, injections, pay staffs and earn for themselves.
Then maybe she did CS, they give out everything to save lives first. That's why some don't treat unless you pay first.
Most people allowed to go are always ungrateful thereby making them to incue losses.

I repeat, this man calle David / Ulari did not kill himself. He was killed. I have my reasons. I went there myself to see his hanging corpse. People are just saying what they don't know. Not everyone hanging on a tree killed himself or herself.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by MrMandilas: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Come on.... the story is missing the most important part......WHY DID HE DO IT?!

Edit: oh so now it's because of money?!

Imagine the selfish act...now babymama is alone facing to raise the child on her own while baby daddy took the easy way out.

He did not kill himself. He was killed. That is not his first child,in fact that is his fourth child. How can a man kill himself and his penis missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days / How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.