Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage (44912 Views)

Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / Juliet Okonkwo: I Met Broke E-Money At Julius Agwu's Video Shoot / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by megastu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
I thought i was the only one that saw it.
chiedozie198100:
u r calling somebody's husband Kenee baby?

it is well
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by nextstep(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
How does somebody "crash" a marriage? Isn't the man a full grown adult who made the choice to get married, and also to pursue an affair? If a marriage crashes because the man was doing oju kokoro and not paying attention to his wife, why blame anybody else?

I'm a guy, but we should stop blaming women for the sins of men, abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by NobleAngell(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
Big mouth.

We didn't know his marriage was troubled until her post.

Yeyebrities
Then You're Not Up-to-date. Something that has been all over the news, even here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by RevengeNimi(m): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2019
post=82081111:
What God has joined together, let no man or woman put asunder.

Sorry o, waiting happen between you and FLYFIRE?

You collect his girl friend ni?

So without any proper research you too have agreed that Okwonko is the cause of their marital trouble?

I just dey pray make busybody no kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by GoldHorse(m): 4:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Na she be their driver?
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by tsavkeghps(m): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Some of these celebrities are not as smart as they appear to be. How can you get married these days without proper research?. If not for rumours you wouldn't have known that she has a child.

Ken Erics did not know his wife had a child out of wedlock?
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2019
nextstep:
How does somebody "crash" a marriage? Isn't the man a full grown adult who made the choice to get married, and also to pursue an affair? If a marriage crashes because the man was doing oju kokoro and not paying attention to his wife, why blame anybody else?

I'm a guy, but we should stop blaming women for the sins of men, abeg.

We need a hug emoticon. smiley
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by Ruby97: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2019
I am disappointed in Ken,He should know that He is one of the actors that people love why can't he set a good example...
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by PROPHETmichael: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2019
When a woman is married but refused to change her surname to that of her husband, her village people will recall her to her father's house using the legality and the ruggedity of her father's foundation.
This is why broken marriages is common among celebrities both home abroad (Nollywood/Hollywood) etc.

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by overall90: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2019
chiedozie198100:

it is well

Imagine that.
what other evidence are we looking for.

a na agwo onye ibi,afo n'eto(while effort is being made to cure a man with hydocele,his abdomen keep on swelling) grin
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by starbright4real(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by nuelzy: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Ken is queer...

They just feel they can get married to cover up.. Bt the marriage shit is a lot than expected.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by asanwafo: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2019
Imperare:
When did God say this one?
Where did God talk about marriage?
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by BanevsJoker(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2019
She can't even spell her own name.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by Halo22: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2019
I blame Ken Erics.....that lady looks more advanced than him and as such, he should've known that she must in one way or the other have been entangled in another relationship.
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by FLYFIRE(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2019
RevengeNimi:

Sorry o, waiting happen between you and FLYFIRE?

You collect his girl friend ni?

So without any proper research you too have agreed that Okwonko is the cause of their marital trouble?

I just dey pray make busybody no kill you one day.
grin grin grin Dont mind that bros grin grin grin
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by Merkules: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Only Erics I know plays for Tottenham

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
chiedozie198100:

it is well

lol
baby is reserved for people who have access to your boob or pant grin grin grin
Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by aojully: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2019
you still fondly call him Keene baby, even when he is now somebody's baby?

Re: Rachael Okonkwo: I Didn’t Crash Ken Erics’ Marriage by gentilityndu: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Before now I thought ds Eric of a guy is a Responsible guy.... What do I know kwanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.