Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Rachael Okonkwo Says She Never Slept With Ken Erics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Okonkwo Says She Never Slept With Ken Erics (2632 Views)

Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From Ken Erics Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Says She Never Slept With Ken Erics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
For the past few days, the Nollywood industry has been experiencing set backs over the allegations between popular actor, Ken Erics and his wife Onyi Adada.

According to a popular Nigerian blog, it was stated that the couples who tied the knot in 2017, had a crash in their marriage because the actor had discovered that his wife had a love child she was hiding.

The Blog who reported, stated on an Instagram post saying:

[b]A few days back Onyi Adaba, the Ex-wife of Nollywood actor, Ekenedilichukwu Ugochukwu Eric Nwenweh popularly known as Ken Erics made a comment on Instagram that her hubby left home 7 months ago and the comment went viral with lots of alleged insinuations back and forth.

Trying to find out from Onyi, she said she was too devastated and not willing to talk so we let her be and went to Press.

Later on we made efforts to contact her again and this time, she spoke in a trembling voice saying she was not ready to talk but we told her we could not do her version of the story if she does not talk.

Onyi in a conversation said ”I cannot talk now but all i can say is that there was no child before the Marriage or after it, they just want to soil my name. I swear on my unborn Children that i don’t have any child.

I have really suffered, and I currently live in the Village because there is nowhere else to go since the wedding night until he moved out.

Ken did not touch me and I have only just found out on the Internet the reason why he never touched me at all”.

She broke down crying and we had to wait for her to get herself back on track.

According to the blog, it was said that the wedding ended on the night it was contracted.[/b]

READ MORE AT: https://soundgist.com/nollywood-actress-rachael-okonkwo-says-she-never-had-an-affair-with-ken-erics/

(1) (Reply)

Teni Is Pregnant For Wizkid, See Details / Video Of Hushpuppi Calling Davido From California's Prison / Actress Adunni Ade Looks Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.