Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tbe Best Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tbe Best Phone (1024 Views)

With 18k What Is The Best Phone I Can Afford? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbe Best Phone by bdaf(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2007
the best of cellular phones, i dont know

the one i use is NOKIA 3330

nairalanders, lets discuss phones.
Re: Tbe Best Phone by SirKay3(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2007
NOKIA N series. Check out their functions on the web
Re: Tbe Best Phone by darez: 4:33pm On May 19, 2007
I think sony ericsson is best as at nw. Check out d last w-series on web
Re: Tbe Best Phone by nazzyon(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2007
Every manufacturer will convince its customers that its products are the best. And if you are using a phone if you haven't tried another, you will believe it is the best.

Sometime, the purpose of using a phone might make one say a product is the best because it best soothe one's need at that moment.

As you can see in Nokia alone there are 2 factions competing {E & N series}

E series business & N Entertainment what do you have to say about that. And in SE Xenon flash is really puting it ahead every other phone. Would say because of camera you will crown it the best?

At times if a user handles a low end phone and starts working on it you will think the phone is more than what it was described to be. Z600 is a phone which I used that left a mark amongst my friends. If you know how to tweek then you will work magic Don't say I told you that.

UIQ that is another feature which can never be completely explored because of its improvement every seconds that will come up in another post,
Re: Tbe Best Phone by colly(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2007
Sony ericsson is d best.it is ever complete unlike nokia,while nokia are producing fones wit incomplete features sony ericsson are advancing their complete fones
Re: Tbe Best Phone by canachy(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2007
You may want to check this out to see for yourself which is the best phone(s)

GSM Arena

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Trick On Symbian / Hello Ladies N Gentlemen! Kindly Inform Me On How To Activate My Celtel Sim Card / New Gsm Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.