Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (75193 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by Came4amod: 3:17am On Sep 10, 2019
sheungeek:
lol..
meanwhile Davido is on Nairaland with that funny username monitoring this thread ...

Same mugu wea video the scandal go dey show am how he dey disgrace him yeye friend .. Lol .. If you Bleep with David .. U are as good as gone
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by RevengeNimi(m): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2019
post=82081138:
All guys leaving with him should have been prepared for this kinda day.

Nothing last forever!

You make sense here...

Reason:. because �moon don enter, your brain don enter resetting mode.
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by enemyofprogress: 4:23am On Sep 10, 2019
That's their problem. Dominique abeg bring my poundo and ogbono soup with the snake meat lalasticlala sent to you on your birthday

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by enemyofprogress: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2019
post=82081138:
All guys leaving with him should have been prepared for this kinda day.

Nothing last forever!
living tongue tongue
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by tsavkeghps(m): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by hustla(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2019
So Obama na in carry am go blend via Samson troubleman connect
Interesting
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Next news will be Davido and Obama settle beef. Naso the Obama guy go trend small. Mtchew 14m to settle because him beat girl.
topic prediction...

5 things you don't know about Obama DMW grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by anonimi: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2019
donstan18:
The best way to keep a long lasting friendship with someone is by not living together.

Does this advisory apply to marriage/couples and families

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by Orpe7(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Hustle o make u no be ur mate slave
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by babyfaceafrica: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2019
donstan18:
The best way to keep a long lasting friendship with someone is by not living together.
I cannot agree less
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by Ipodisacriminal: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2019
roqrules04:
I can't imagine if there is no Instagram, what kind of News are we going to be reading on Nairaland??

Plenty cows Cross road and cause accident

And their leader is a dullard
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by starbright4real(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by banji1(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2019
The guy said bleep you to his boss, im don get another job be dat nau! You can't insult your benefactor on camera and expect the issue to be amicably resolved after, even if Davido wanna forgive, its going to be near impossible cos of this video leak.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by cruzydal(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2019
muystoy:
This f.oolish frog voice and fake life are like southy and xenophobia, forking out 14million because the guy nearly killed a bitch? Any reasonable person should know that this is a lie from the pit of hell, you think you are deceiving me but na yourself you dey deceive,scam aye,where is that your imaginary private jet, so Chioma still never Sabi drive abi?wia de Porsche dey since na
Y so pained??
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by AFONJACOW(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Imagine a full grown man living with a kid old enough to be his smallest sibling... Afonjas no get shame... Na so one of dem dey squat with my neighbor in face me I face you safe contain in rumola ,but this particular guy is driving a car worth 10m but to find his own space he can't... Davido abeg throw that niqqa out of ur house

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by solsticey2k3(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2019
donstan18:

A few things are truer than this comment.

U won’t understand until uv experienced it undecided
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by Kingjames(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you bite the fingers that feeds you.

I always drive past that his lekki home everyday... All davido does with them is smoke weed and dance to mediocre music at their balcony.
with their junk-erotic filled lyrics that surround that adulterous gold digger(chioma) waist.

God blessed Lucky Dube of memory
2face idibia
Osadebe
Oliver d coque
Et al
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by ajericho(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by ajericho(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2019
Kingjames:
with their junk-erotic filled lyrics that surround that adulterous gold digger(chioma) waist.

God blessed Lucky Dube of memory
2face idibia
Osadebe
Oliver d coque
Et al

I just taya for people matter, if you don't like what an artiste sing about and their style, the you stick with your 2face,abi dem force dem song into your hears?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by ajericho(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Globalodds10068:
See below

Ogun Lo maa paa ee
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by mullerman: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2019
All na child play
Re: Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash by Kayokiki: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you looking for a professional Web developer to develop a stunning & responsive website?
Here is your solution.
It is the right place to order:
It is time to recognize your business online.

Every Busines need a social touch to make worth and without a professional stunning website, it's not possible.

I am a professional and experienced web developer having expertise in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, PHP, MySql, JQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax.

I will create a promotional website that will develop the interest of the user to browse your stuff.

Feature We Will Provide in website development
High-Quality
Premium Coding
Responsiveness
Compatible with Browsers and Devices
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Easier loading
Cheaper Than Other

I can design web for following
Application
Sales
Squeeze
Product's sale purchase
Corporate sector
Leads Generation

So if you are interested in any one of above, order right here.
You can reach me on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.