Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Experience Dealing With Owolabi5 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Dealing With Owolabi5 (2493 Views)

Dealing With Autos / With Felony Drug Dealing / SOLD Urgent Sale 2011 M-Benz E350 Like Toks Dealing @6m net! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Dealing With Owolabi5 by NextProdigy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
I saw his posts and noticed he updated them regularly so I decided to give him a try.

I called him on the phone and we continued the conversation on WhatsApp. One thing that stands this man out is his humility and respect. I was absolutely comfortable from the tone of the conversations I had with him.

I told him I wanted to get Dealers License and Plates and he told me the requirements and the cost and also told me how long it would take.

I provided all required documents and also made payment into his bank account.

He kept me updated all through the process and the license and plates were ready even before the stipulated time.

I did not have to write a review for this man @Owolabi5 but his service stands out and I believe giving him this review is not just deserved but also the very least I can do.

I have no regrets dealing with him and he comes highly recommended for anyone who would like to register or renew any vehicle related document in Lagos State.

My name is Yomi. Thank you very much for your service Mr. Owolabi.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE, 4cylinder With DVD @3.3m / Toks Lexus Es330 2003 Model Accident Free Buy N Drive 1.680m / 1.7m 2013 Neatly Used Hyundai Accent @ Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.