Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Have Lots Of Value To Add To You And Your Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Lots Of Value To Add To You And Your Business (655 Views)

Paint Is To Add Value To Your Building,make It Beaultful And Protect It / Paint Is To Add Value To Your Building,make It Beaultful And Protect It / Paint Is To Add Value To Your Building,make It Beaultful And Protect It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lots Of Value To Add To You And Your Business by Ynix(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I am doing all I can to raise cash to open an operational domiciliary account for my registered company and putting other structures in place in expectation of local and international funding in my goal of creating an organization that will also help alleviate unemployment.

My way of going about it is creating value for others. It will be a great thing if you patronize me in the following areas.

1. Do you need a website like www.opportunitiesforafricans.com I will set it up for you for just 10k
2. Do you want to start your own social network platform, I will create one for you for just $
3. Do you need a 1 minute advert video for your business (2d animation or 3d explainer) I will do that for just 2k

4. Do you want to create an e-commerce platform for local businesses I will do that for you for just 50k

5. Do you want to start your own news website and even mobile app. I will do that for just 10k and another 10k for the Android Mobile App

6. Do you want to create a forum site like this website, 20k
7. Do you want a membership website that can create Value and you make money from that I will do that for just 30k
8. Do you want to create an online course website, I will do that for you for just 30k

I have to reduce all the cost because of my target plan, so I need serious people who mean business.

This is a serious matter for me, please if you are not interested do not disturb

Contact me on [url]/2348089456258[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Caterers In Oleh & Ozoro, Delta State / Domain Name Registration And How To Make Money From It. / Advert Agent Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.